Monday, July 22, 2013

back to the lab

dr. mika in her lab coat in her office
don't i look so official?! :3
Hello hello~! How are you all? I've been doing well...ish. ^^;; still very very tired >O< Last week, I was volunteering at my high school as a camp counselor for middle school kids who wanted to learn science at the science camp that my school has over the summer. It was actually really fun and the kids were really smart; they were smarter than I had expected. *O* I wish I were that smart in middle school...le sigh~ anyways, that's what I was doing all week last week. This week I'm back at the lab at UMDNJ. wheeee~! I'm actually quite excited and happy to be back ^^ who knew? :D I'm officially starting my research project today and am super excited!!!!! I can't tell you the details of the project yet, but when it becomes published I'll tell you all about it :3 but for now, it's confidential research~ I've also been studying for my EMT class like crazy. I failed the last test and I had to re-test and I passed then, but still. it was cutting it quite close. I have another test today and I am scared out of my mind. I don't want to fail again. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO STUDY AT ALL THIS WEEKEND. ohmygod, i'm so screwed. I'm just gonna flip through the book while i'm working today and hopefully i'll glean enough information to help me pass the test ;A; save mehh~!!!! /sniffle anyways....oh! I've been listening to more music and I've found some songs that I really love listening to. I know we don't all have the same tastes in music because Miku really likes music like Alesana and We The Kings and Neon Trees and Miki really likes music like K-pop and J-pop and Mandopop and just asian music in general ^^;; But I'll post the videos below and hopefully you guys will listen to some ^O^




1 comment:

  1. Mika looking so pro with the lab coat \(>w<) Huhu~ I swear I can just picture you as an anime character dressed up like that and pushing up your glasses with a spark of light reflecting off of it ahaha xD But yes we will be patiently waiting for your good news about your research project :D

    ReplyDelete