Friday, July 19, 2013

Miki's Update # 1.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Nihao /// Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating anything on this blog lately, but as you all know already, Miki's computer finally decided to crash, sigh* so yeah, all my data (pictures, documents, music, etc.) were still stuck in there until recently, I finally got them back and transferred to my new computer~! Yay \(^O^)/ Now I just have to work on organizing all the stuff cause everything's still kind of messy (-___-") Here's a picture of it with a panda-full reflection on it xD Well that's it for now until this child slowly gets to the other long overdue stuff that happened in June aha \(>w<)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR NEW COMPUTER, I'M JUST SAYING. I kind of want one like it, but I really like laptops because they're so handy dandy~! :3 Maybe one day when I'm all settled into college and am living on my own, I'll get a desktop. MAYBE. :3

    ReplyDelete