Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Camp.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Nihao \(>v<)/ So as I've mentioned before "Happy Camp" is a Chinese variety show that's quite popular in China :) The hosts are so funny and adorable (>3<) To me, they are entertainers who truly enjoy and take part in their job to bring happiness and smiles to others (^-^)/ I know I always find myself laughing whenever I watch the show x3 Miki became a EXO fan too because they were featured on "Happy Camp" :D Huhu~ So yeah the episodes of this show features stars from all over Asia whether it's China, Korea, Japan, Thai, etc. To go down the list would take hours so I'm just going to post some pictures of guests from South Korea :) This was also the thing Miki was "Kyaa-ing" about in the chatbox...MissA members were in one of the recent episode <3 Oh so basically fans get to see their idol and the rest the audience gets to know them too...The guest(s) sometimes sit and interact with the hosts, play game, perform their songs/dances, etc. (plus a cool science experiment segment towards the end) Lots of fun and joy for everyone, I guarantee it :) ...There's a picture of the hosts on the bottom, the third one from the left is a former host...They always wear matching outfits too x3


Guests In Picture Order
Kim Hyun Joong, Jang Geun Suk, Exo, F(x), MissA, (Han Geng) Super Junior-M
...(and some others that I forgot)

1 comment:

  1. Variety Shows are always super fun to watch~!! Like Star King and Superstar K and etc etc. :3

    ReplyDelete