Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Asian Pacific Club Performance.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Nihao Everyone~! This is a bit late as usual...ahaha (>_6)/ The Asian Pacific Club Show was two weeks ago on Wednesday April 10th, and it was great :) We practiced all those days just for it, and yeah we had some problems here and there but oh well, sorry guys \(^_^") I had to miss a whole week and a half of track, because we had to stay after for consecutive practices and rehearsals, but I had a lot of fun those day (^-^) Probably made some mistakes during the show, but surprisingly this year I could care less...last year and freshman year I was nervous as hell, but maybe it was because I was only in one act...this year even if I messed up I can still redeem myself you know? That plus there were a lot of people in kpop, so honestly people won't even remember who is who xP There weren't as many people that came this year compared to last year, which was most likely due to the fact that this year it was on a Wednesday...splat right in the middle of the week, way to go~ Le sigh* And yes Mika like you said, there weren't as many cute guys xP
Kpop Group Picture \(>v<)/ (Missing A Few Though)

Twin Day~
The following Sunday Miki went to play tennis with some friends~ Won my match against a friend while playing singles woot~! We were also talking about Kpop and the Fan/Ribbon performance for next year...definitely getting stuff started right after the AP exams or maybe after the finals \(>_<) I have to get Exo's dance for "History" down and perfected! ...At least I'm hoping to do so this summer x3 Mika you should join me and we should learn together :D That and we have to pick a few Chinese or Japanese songs for the Fan/Ribbon traditional dance (^_^) Please feel free to send in some recommendations :) ...Our "offiicial" name has been the "Porcelain Dolls" since my Freshman year when we first started it, because the song we danced to was "Blue and White Porcelain" by Jay Chou xP Now we just have to keep up this act for the years to come :3 Really excited for next year~ Gonna get my college applications done, gonna start fresh for the new school year, gonna work my butt off for the APC show, gonna run winter track, but probably not spring :') ...will be missing my fellow track buddies, but it's senior year for crying you loud you know xD


Now back to the present time, tomorrow is "Battle Of The Classes" and I will be helping out with face painting along with the rest of the Art Honor Society members :) Watch me scribble and mess up on everyone's faces huhu~ just kidding that would be too mean :3 This week has been a little off track since half the people are gone for the AP mock exams, BOTC practices, etc. so classes weren't really classes epsecially Physics...even though we have another test this Friday :'(
Posing next to the "Sleeping Beauty"
My friend fell asleep during Physics xD


No comments:

Post a Comment