Monday, April 15, 2013

♥ ─── updates ──── ♥

Hai-hai, my wonderful wildflowers~!! It's been so long since I made my last post...actually. It's been a while since any of us have made a post. We should get back on track!! >O< So let me just update you guys on what's going on with my life. (1) My internship is going well. I really enjoy interning at UMDNJ! All the grad students are nice, and the professor is nice, and I'm learning a lot of new things. But all good things must come to an end, so since this internship ends in June, I have another interview today for another internship. So tired~ (2) PROM~!!!! Yes, yes. Prom is coming up. Mine is on May 17th and it's at the Branches in West Long Branch, NJ. I had originally planned on not going to prom, but circumstances came about, and I will be attending prom. I didn't really want to go, but my friends all said they were going and I was thinking about it and I didn't want to regret not going, so I just decided to go. And  YES, I do have a prom date. He's a sophomore from my school. We're close friends, so we're just going as friends, nothing more. He has a girlfriend, anyways. I had originally asked a guy that I'm close with, but he's in college and finals are the week of prom for him, so he couldn't make it. Then the second guy was a guy from my home high school, Manalapan. I asked him to prom, and he said yes, but it turns out that he is going on vacation with his family that week, so he cancelled on me as well. Finally, I asked the sophomore from my school, and although he has a girlfriend, he said yes. So all is well. *^O^* I will post the details of my dress and date and pictures and such in the coming weeks. (3) I apologize if I haven't been communicating with you guys lately. I've been really pissy and cranky all month. Why? I have no clue. I suspect it is because my period is late, and I just got it two days ago so now I'm even more moody. I'll try not to take out my frustrations on you guys. (4) Speaking of frustrations, school the biggest frustration of all. Along with SAT IIs. UGH. I can't even deal with all this shit. I have a biology test and a math final tomorrow. And then I have an anatomy test on Wednesday, and then I have a math paper due on Thursday, and all the while, I have to prepare for SAT IIs in Math Level 2 and Biology. I'm so screwed, it's not even funny. I can't deal with all this stress and it's really taking a toll on me. And then I had planned on studying for my math final this weekend, but on Friday, this idiot took my textbook to use as a prop for the projector...AND THEN HE FORGOT THAT HE LEFT IT THERE! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!! So I was literally near tears on Friday frantically searching for my textbook, and I could not for the life of me find it. I went home really anxious and stressed and it was not fun. Fucking idiot. I wanted to rant with you guys about it, but you guys were busy or not online, so I couldn't ;A;  (5) Miki, your APC show was really fun and amazing! A lot of the singers kind of sucked (sorry >.<) but the dances were so awesome~! ..and with that, that brings us up to date. Write you guys next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment