Wednesday, April 17, 2013

i can't deal with this

UGH! I JUST NEED TO RANT! I can't deal with my parents anymore! It's so ridiculous. Like I know they're just trying to push me because they feel like I'm not using my full potential, but it's just not going to happen. I know my limits and what I'm doing now is all that I can do! If I tried any more I think I might break down and just never be able to recover. I mean, this week has been hard enough already with all the stupid tests and quizzes! Like yesterday was my math final and I totally failed that because I literally left half of the test blank (I'm not even exaggerating, I'm being totally serious). I had no idea what the FUCK was going on!!! The test was nothing like the practice that the teacher gave us and UGHHHH!!!!! AND ITS OUR FINAL TOO!!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! And then I also had a biology test yesterday right after the math final. Totally bombed that too because I was too overwhelmed after that math final. And then today I had an anatomy test....AND IT WAS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!! Are you kidding me? Like it's the end of the marking period and this is when all the teachers decide to give out the fucking impossibly hard tests...what the fuck. And then there was a pop quiz in chemistry and, mind you not, we have not learned ANYTHING in chemistry because she gave us the entire period for the last two classes to work on a lab report...LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT US TO REMEMBER FROM LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO?!! I can't deal with this. Anyways, back to the whole deal with my parents. So I tell them I am a National Merit Scholarship Nominee and they go "Oh, you should've done better. If you had studied more like we told you to, you might have been  a finalist." = - = I'm going to punch them. And then they're like "you should study more, and do more extracurriculars, and take more SAT subject tests, and maybe you should take the SAT again since your score sucks, or maybe you could take the ACT, you might not suck in that. Oh but you'll have to study of course." WHERE THE FUCK AM I GOING TO FIND TIME FOR ALL THAT?! My parents are so fucking greedy and they just can't be happy with how I'm doing right now because they want more out of me.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like le tiger parents have emerged (>_<") It's that stressful time of the year, you know that once it's all over it will be worth every second you've put in :) As for those tests...ugh, let's just bomb them literally xP Let's just see how your luck play out I guess... Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete