Sunday, November 11, 2012

◇ ─── big bang alive galaxy tour 2012 ──── ◇

Hai-hai, my wonderful flowers~!! So, Friday, October 9th was the officially the most wonderful, exciting, and life-changing day of my life~!!! I GOT TO GO TO THE BIG BANG TOUR~!!! >O< OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS THE BEST THING EVAR. I LITERALLY SCREAMED TIL I DIED!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THIS AT ALL! I SWEAR. TAEYANG AND SEUNGRI AND DAESUNG TOOK THEIR SHIRTS OFF!! AND SEUNGRI AND TAEYANG RIPPED DAESUNG'S SHIRT OFF AND IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAD EVAR SEEN!!! *SQUEEEEE* AND DAESUNG FLEW WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL ANGELIC WINGS AND KYAAAAA~! AND SEUNGRI'S ENGLISH SUCKS BALLS BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE HE'S SO CUTE~!!! I WILL GLADLY TRANSLATE FOR YOU SEUNGRI YOU ADORABLE SEXBOMB!~ AND TOP AND GD ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD GODLY. D: JIYONG MARRY MEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO HUG ALL OF THEM!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!
But yea, I loved it so much and I could go on forever about this but I won't because I'm restraining my inner crazy fangirl. Here are some selfies and photos I took~ :3 They are in no particular order. I got lots of compliments on my hair and makeup :3 eheh~!! Someone thought I was a k-pop star ^O^ I was very pleased with how they came out. And one guy came up to me and told that I was beautiful >///< I look derpy in most of the photos and all of the photos are UNEDITED which is a first, but I couldn't give two shits because it was the best day of my life~!!
























1 comment:

  1. They were freaking BEAUTIFUL~!
    Will post about this later...maybe tomorrow when I get all the picture to my computer o(>3<)o

    ReplyDelete