Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kpop Perfomance.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Um so continuing from the last post...
La Kpop starts...soon (o_O)? Idk if we'll have any meets next week, but they were planning to do two days for practice until 4...That means out of the 6 track days I'll have to miss like 2...I might leave early in one of them so that I only miss on day of track at most :3 Even after quitting Saturday Piano class there's still a lack of time :/ Anyways Kpop <3 As of now I'm not really sure who's in the group...But basically it's composed of my APC fan/ribbon girls, tennis girls, orchestra people, track runners, younger siblings of some, and yeah that's it (o_o) Now that I think about it, it's pretty funny how everyone just falls in at least one of the catergories, or rather at least three people are in each catergory... I guess it makes sense that we have to know each other to being doing this performance together, but c'mon this is just (-___-") Spending too much time with these people xP jk jk (>v<)/ Aside from all that let's get to the actual topic of the songs we're going to use \(^O^)/ If Mika or Miku has any particular song in mind, please comment below xP Of course these are only suggestions so we might not even dance to some of them :'(

Shinee- Replay
F(x)- La Cha Ta
Exo- MAMA/History
Miss A- I Don't Need A Man
T-ara- Lovey Dovey
Taeyang- Wedding Dress
Bi- Rainism
SNSD- Genie
DBSK and B2st- (I forgot...)
Infinite- Chaser
Others...

After some persuasion I got Exo in there :D I have at least four others supporting me for this so I think it should be fine :) Not sure what song we're going to use but I'm happy as longer as they make it to the list \(>v<) As for Genie, Kendra forced...I mean got Mike to join and play his guitar like IU did in "Dream High" <3 This is going to be so cute, but this is going to be a lot of practice o(>_<)o

Oh and you know the chibi kpop animations people design and post online? Well Miki suggested that we create chibi versions of ourselves for kpop and put it somewhere during the show and Kendra agreed x3 Kendra and I will most likely be doing this together, since I took computer graphics last year and she's taking it this year, so we'll have some basis in photoshop to fix up the drawings :P
(Here are some chibi animations that I found online...)

BIGBANG
EXO
SHINee

2 comments:

  1. HAIIIII MIKI~!!!! OKAY. So since you wrote three very long posts (which I enjoyed reading while drinking tea), I'll put all of my comment on to the most recent one so you don's have to dig through the posts to read them. Firstly, that Big Bang concert made my life. It was like....I was missing something and then BAM! GD and the gang just filled it up. Of course I was in pain for the next week because of my poor choice in clothes and excessive fangirl screaming, but ya know what? IT WAS GREAT! Nextly, I might consider starting TalesRunner again...maybe. Depends. I actually played some Eden Eternal yesterday and today. So many party quests. No me gusta =-= Hmmmm, also I wish you the best of luck in track :3 YOU GO QURLLLL~!! LOL. If and when I get my license, I'll try to find time and maybe I'll come to one of your meets and blast EXO in the background while fangirl screaming for you XD Lastly, me gusta los chibi pictures of Big Bang >~< SO CUTE~!! And I think that if you were going to dance to a song, since its probably a large group of girls, right? You should probably do a song that's done by a large Kpop group because the song will already have a set choreography for a big group. So I'd probably recommend songs by Super Junior or SNSD since they're the largest, and maybe EXO since they do join M and K in certain parts of the choreography. If you're going to do Super Junior you should do Sexy, Free and Single (SO MUCH FUN~!!) or Sorry Sorry (easy choreography ish). If you do SNSD, Genie is okay, I like The Boys or Mr. Taxi too. And that concludes this super long comment :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was great \(^O^)/ and yes the fangirl-ing~ somehow I didn't lose my voice (6_6) Ah~ But it was like a dream that I saw them in person eeps (>///<) Mika didn't call me to play Eden Eternal Dx sniffle* Please do consider Tales Runner (*O*) especially when there's not a lot of people, you can quickly go up on the ranks xP Thank you <3 I will be eagerly waiting for your 'GRAND entrance :'D and Kpop has mainly girls, and about four guys...we have almost 20 people, but we're not really sure who's actually doing it though :/ The thing is we're actually splitting into groups to perform parts of different songs, so no one's actually doing all of them...so throw in any songs you like xD They performed 'Sorry Sorry' last year already (TT___TT)

    ReplyDelete