Saturday, November 24, 2012

♥ ─── birthday/turkey day ──── ♥

My friend Kevin got me a teddy bear
as a birthday gift~! *^O^*
Hai-hai, my yummy sweet candies~! It's been quite some time since I have last posted. I can see that Miki has been quite busy with writing all her recent posts. hahaha~ So diligent. I'm so lazy so I kind of just push everything off to the last second...yea *O* But I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families and I hope everyone had some sort of fun on Black Friday. Even if you don't buy anything on Black Friday, it's still super fun to just go walk around at midnight because everything is just so lively~ Although, a word of advice, don't ever go to Black Friday wearing high heeled boots...or high heeled anything for that matter. Sneakers, my friends, sneakers are the way to go (O u O)  Anyways, if you didn't know, which I hope you did which would make me very sad, but I know you guys knew because you sent me messages :3, but Thursday aka Turkey Day was my birthday~!!! YAY~! I'm officially 17 years old and one year closer to becoming an adult~ WOW...that sounds so weird. Especially since I don't feel old at all. I still feel like I should be in middle school or something. It's scary how time flies by so freaking fast. I want to hold on to everything and never let go. But Thank you Miki and Miku for wishing me a Happy Birthday and a Happy Thanksgiving~ You guys are wonderful~! Actually, it made me happy because the only people in my family that remembered my birthday were my mom, dad, and sister. Everyone else kind of forgot, which was a little sad since a lot of family was together because of Thanksgiving. But that's all right. my sister kind of reminded everyone that it was my birthday which made me feel awkward, but it's alright~ eheh! My sister is so mean and annoying, but sometimes she's really nice and caring ^O^ Anyways, so my birthday passed without much hullabaloo, but that's okay with me! I don't really enjoy big parties and stuff anyways. I'm not sure what I'm doing for my birthday with friends. I think I don't really want to do anything with any of my school friends either. I went shopping with my sister and my mom and my aunt at the Smith Haven Mall in Long Island. It was so freaking crowded that I got claustrophobic. We only stayed for two hours. My sister got some slippers and some sweaters, and I got shirts and a hoodie at A&F. It was so freaking cheap! Like I swear, I never buy stuff at Abercrombie and Fitch because everything is so expensive, but I got two shirts for 10 dollars...TEN F'ING DOLLARS....SCOREE~ *O* And then my aunt bought me a hoodie as a birthday present and that was only 17 dollars. All in all it was pretty great! Then, I got home from Long Island at 5:00pm so my family decided to go to the Freehold Mall at 7:00. I got some more clothes...yup. This is the first time I've ever spent so much money in one shopping trip. It was crazy. Of course, my shopping isn't done YET. I need to stock up on my makeup so since CVS is also having a ridiculous sale on beauty products, I'm gonna go and buy some more stuff...yup. BUT IN MY DEFENSE, I never really ask my parents for much. I get my monthly allowance from my parents (which decreased because I need to pay for my own data plan) and occasionally when I go out with friends or when we go to the mall, I MAY buy something, but usually I don't. The only big things I've ever asked my parents for was my laptop (which I payed 3/4 of) and my violin. That's about all. I also never really buy new clothes unless it's necessary. I usually just work with what I have or I just wear some of my sister's clothes. I don't really buy new clothes for new school year too. I usually just re-wear the basic stuff, and maybe buy new jeans because they don't fit or they're ripped. Soooooo.....yea .-. Anyways, I have something else I need to update on, but I'll write that in another post on Wednesday or so. Also, I'm taking my Driver's License Test on Monday morning >O< WISH ME LUCK~!!
P.S. Miki, I started playing Eden again for this weekend. I'm still at a nooby level 35 right now.



2 comments:

  1. Too say diligently would be a stretch, it was more like catching up on a whole load of stuff xP For Thanksgiving our family just got together and ate that's it's really, it was also my grandma's "bithday" (changes every year since they go by the lunar calendar x_x) :P And we didn't really go out shopping, just brought things online :) I brought a few shirts from American Eagle and some hoodies~ going to be all nice and comfy this winter season hehe~ (^-^) But yay at least you went out and did a little shopping for youself and for such a good price too :D For Eden I don't even remember what level I was at (x_x) And that girl should really just keep things to herself :( what's her problem, it's not like you've ever done anything to her (-___-") maybe she's just jealous of you :3 Finally, Good Luck on your driver's test! What time is it? I'll text you :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. One moment, I'll post mine soon. just wanted to say I love your new site!teddy bear

    ReplyDelete