Sunday, November 11, 2012

Las Vegas (Day Two).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Sorry this is so late...I guess I kind of forgot about this after all the things that happened these last two weeks (>_<) Anyways this is what I had written sometime ago, but now I finally added the pictures xP

Hey~ So on the second day we basically went to different hotels and took pictures xP Sounds weird doesn't it (>w<) Well all the hotels had different themes so we were just visting and stuff x3 ...yeah I kind of realize as I am typing this that we didn't really do much in Las Vegas except walk and look (-___-") Still I took enough pictures to share with you guys x) Later that night we went to see a fire show, water show, and a pirate show all part of the advertisement from various hotels \(^-^) Sorry I don't have any pictures of the shows as of now, since by the time they started...which was at night, I ran out of batteries on my phone already xP I did take pictures with my mom's phone, it's going to be a while before I get to transfer them to the computer o(>_<)o As you two should know by now, Miki is a loser for anything cute and pretty that catches her eye, especially sceneries eheheh~ so that explains the overload of pictures on my phone o(>v<)o I even took pictures of the desserts in the buffet I was eating at for lunch (*O*) ...am I going overboard (o_O)? Oh but my little cousin did get close to me over the days we were there in Las Vegas :D Well actually she got close to me on the first day...didn't take long, guess it was because I was the only other child in the family that went :3 plus I could actually keep up with her pace of running around everywhere 24/7 xP (My other little cousin couldn't go cause she had to take her piano pre-test TT___TT) Anyways enjoy the pictures :)
...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment