Wednesday, February 6, 2013

APC Shirt Design.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

It's that time of the year again when we have to submit our T-shirt designs for the upcoming show in April :) Sadly last year Laura and my co-design did not get picked, probably cause it was too cute, which wouldn't appeal to the guys and too much ink...Le sigh* But this year we're sending in four to have the APC members vote, so hopefully one of them will get picked~ The only bad thing is the scattered votes we have amoungst our friends, so even if we have the majority of the people, we still might lose cause the votes are distributed... That's what happened last year when two of our friends ran for a position in APC and our votes we split between them, so another girl got the most votes instead :( Anyways~ Which one would you pick? Laura's making the last design so I don't have it sorry (>_<)/ Honestly when I was tracing the outlines with a sharpie pen, I was so nervous (x_x) You know...afraid to mess up and start all over again, but glad that's over xD
EDIT- Yeah...at this point I'm tired and getting lazy, so I might not even finish my last one (>_<)/ Anyways here are two of them and the design for the back of the shirt...simple so ink isn't wasted :/



1 comment:

  1. erhhhmeeehhhgerddd~~ I love the "Rice to meet you" one~!! SO CUTE~!! >O< I WANT ONE!!! It's definitely my favorite of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete