Monday, February 25, 2013

February Updates (Part 3).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

The weekend before the last one was also Misaki's birthday :) She turned sixteen and now we're the same age (^-^) We ate cake, played a Disney version of monopoly, and went skating afterwards :3 It's been a while since I've played monopoly and it was really fun especially since it's Disney <3 We never got to finish, but hopefully we will someday. Misaki technically had three days of birthday celebration: Friday with her friends from one of her classes, Saturday with her host family, and Sunday with us :D

Oh so remember how I went to my friend's Sweet Sixteen party? Yeah...well Laura helped me curl my hair~ yay \(>v<)/ Obviously I have no such skill, so I was really happy, especially since my hair is quite long now :D The simple joys of life (^-^) I took some pictures cause I was lucky enough and the curls stayed :') I was kind of worried my hair would straighten out before the party even ended, but surprisingly it lasted until the next day (o_o)\ Kudos to Laura x3 


Next is Kendra's birthday~! I couldn't go out and buy anything for her, but I did give her a gift I saw and brought a couple of weeks ago x3 It was a piggy contact case for her to add to her piggy collection <3 Miki also got Kendra food/cookies xD

Kpop is going fine lately, but NU ABO is so fast that I'm dying to catch up to the song when I'm practicing at home (x_x) As for our yearly fan/ribbon/candle dance, we're still planning what song to use (-___-") Feel like we start this later and later each year that it's just no...(=_=) sigh* Actually now that I think about it, we barely have half the songs down for Kpop (o___o)...yeah we're gonna die :'(

(extra space ^-^).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

(extra space =v=).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨


Prom is just around the corner, and Miki just found out that someone is asking Kendra again this year x3 Huhu~ Anyways so is senior week and the Physics Ski trip, which all this made me realize how fun but also how hell expensive the expenses will be during senior year...lucky I don't need to pay for a parking space...cause I can't even drive yet :') I don't even know if I should even consider it lucky or not Dx But yeah...all this poop load of stuff doesn't involve me yet but all the seniors that I'm usually with are all really into it...but while they worry about the money, this child must worry about the stupid HSPA's (=A=)...

But putting all else aside...SKI TRIP TOMORROW~ MWHAHAHA~!!! This child will be sure to take a lot of pictures and hopefully bring back a minimal amount of bruises :'D

1 comment:

  1. Miki~ You should get a curly perm :3 I think it would look fantastic on you!~ PREEEESSSEEEEE~!!!! OHHH PREEESEEEE~ >O< eheh~! *O* Ask for big barrel curls, kind of princess-style~

    ReplyDelete