Friday, February 22, 2013

February Updates (Part 2).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Quick Note~ This part of the update is all about Miki's experience with Indian food and culture during the month of February...
Just last weekend it was my little Freshie's birthday :') Even though she's no longer a freshman I still call her that xP Her Sweet Sixteen was so pretty~ It was all blue and white and sparkling \(*O*)/ The place served Indian food and the dessert was like whoa!

On Thursday the Asian Cultural Club (not APC), had a celebration where they provided food, games, and activities for a five dollar entrance ticket :3 Got there a bit late so the food was kind of cold :/ I got my Henna done by my friend who I personally waited for xP Then we played this flicking game...forgot what it was called, but hell it hurts after a couple of times (>_<)
This is the Korean girl who has the same name as you Mika x3
to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. WOWWW~!!! The henna looks so nice~! I got henna done once...it was freshman year in like October and me and a group of people were at SixFlags...a little awkward because it was freshman year but meh. Still had fun~ Your henna came out super pretty though :3 And once again Congrats on Arts Honor Society~ I knew you were gonna get in, but ya know, that's me...Mika the Omniscient, omnipotent, and that one other omni-something that i can't remember. XD And I remember you fangirling over Misaki over Skype too huehuehuehue~ *O* And ANOTHER KOREAN? WITH MY NAME!!?? IT MUST BE DESTINY! I MUST MEET HER AND BE LIKE "YO GIRL HMU~! WE COULD BE LIKE LONG LOST TWINS OR SOMETHING O U O"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha \(^-^") Well Misaki is worthy of my "fangirling" so yeah x3 Oh but just so you know, I meant that she has the same first name as you not last name :P You two are actually somewhat alike yet different...idk how to explain it \(>_<) Then again you're both lovable in your own ways o(>v<)o Huhu~

      Delete