Friday, February 22, 2013

February Updates (Part 1).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Nihao \(>_o) So as I've said before, this winter season is quite eventful, but um...first no news about the APC shirt designs yet...unless they're on facebook which I should probably check soon....Anyways I'll go down with the list of things that happened this month :)

Chinese New Year! It was on February 10th this year, but we celebrated on the 9th :3 I ate a lot of yummy food made by my dear grandma :) Miki also got a good number of red envelopes as well \(^O^)/ woot~!

So after Mika mentioned the PS Vita, I went back into playing Dynasty Warriors 5 again on my PS2 :P Somehow ended up getting my little cousin Athena into it too xD She's only eight, but that's around the time I started playing Dynasty Warriors 4 \(6_6) Apparently she was talking about it nonstop at my aunt's house (during our Chinese New Year celebration), before I got there with the game x3

(extra space >v<) .•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

(extra space o_o).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨



National Art Honor Society Letter~
As for national Art Honors Society, I finally got inducted on February 12th~ There were a lot of pretty artworks, by the new members, on display (>_<) Which made me feel that there's still a long way for me to go...le sigh* (TT___TT) Don't get me wrong... I am kind of upset, but at the same time I'm not going to give up. Even though compared to the many amazing artists in this world, I'm kind of poop (=A=)...but hey I still have my own talent when it comes to this...I can draw in a certain way others can't and vise versa you know :) I'll just go my own pace which is "slowly but gradually" right? \(^-^) 




The candy Misaki gave me <3
Although I didn't have a a special someone for Valentine's Day, Misaki gave me a heart shaped candy~ She's so cute <3 My friend Victoria literally spazzed when Misaki gave her the candy xD We were in the gym locker room and Victoria was hiding her overly happy face in one of the long lockers to calm down xP It was just too funny of a scene x3 You know how seniors tend to find underclassmen adorable and stuff? Yeah that was her (>v<)/ Victoria was like a girl who fell in love and was covering her embarrassed face (>-<)

I don't know if your schools have this, but our school has
a science night and I went to help out...Extra credit if you show up and help out or bring food :3 I need those points for physics! Most of us in physics brought the "Varsity Physics" shirt just for fun :P I got to make a "mushroom" ...not really...it's just a reaction the made a big bubble foam thing (>v<)/ Physics Ski Trip coming soon~ Out of the bunch I'm close with in my Physics class, only me and Kendra are going Dx but at least I know some people from the other classes...can't wait until next Tuesday :D Huhu~
to be continued...

P.S. For both Mika and Miku I hope things get better for you two \(>_<)/ Let's hope that all the bad luck will fly away soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment