Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm Sorry ; n ;

I feel so horrible for totally ignoring the blog this past month. Having no internet at home is probably the biggest factor. That, and my family had to move.

I've been telling everyone that the house we were living at, it just wasn't working out so we decided to move.

I'm not going to lie to you guys.

We were evicted.

My father hasn't had a steady job for a while now, so we weren't able to pay rent for a few months(we were living in a rental house). The landlord told us "Oh, it's ok, give me the rent when you get it." So we thought we had time.

Four days before Christmas we were told that if we don't give him $1800 in three days, we were to be kicked out. Well, due to the law, we were to be given 30 days. Within that 30 days we got the money.

Our landlord denied the payment.

We had 10 days to leave.

And entire house to be cleaned out in only 10 days.

As you could probably guess, the stress in the house was over the top. Thankfully, our awesome church family helped as much as they can. They even provided us a house! It's a small house that they originally bought to make into a halfway house, but after the first residents were caught selling dope out of it they decided to use it only if a church member needed it. And so, we are living in this small but adorable house that we don't have to pay for for a while.

Oh, and now we have internet (I started writing this when we didn't have any internet) so expect more from me.

Also, expect another blog, maybe even a vlog, from me soon~ It's going to be about a youth conference I attended with my youth group on February 8th and 9th

4 comments:

  1. Okay, firstly, I am so grateful to your church for helping your family out. >O< They are truly wonderful people. Secondly...your landlord is a bitch. WHAT THE FUCK?! Excuse my language, but seriously?! Are you kidding me? If legally you have thirty days, there's nothing he can do about it but shut up and stop whining. But then he DENIES your payment?! Oh well, okay Mr. I Don't Give A Fuck About People's Feelings, you can go dig up some money by working a street corner. *huff puff* Anyways, I'm so happy that things are a little bit better~ And I must say I am very happy that you have internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh and cry at the same time ; v ;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things get better for you and your family over there(>_<)... And hey a small house isn't bad either, you get to be closer with your family right? :) Also is everything with school still alright over there? Just remeber that if you ever need anything, we're here for you okay my dear nekomimi-chan x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house is actually a cute, quaint little place o v o I'm thinking about making a video tour of my new little home~ And school's doing good, I got high honor roll lat semester~

      Delete