Sunday, February 10, 2013

♪─── hello hello ────♪


Mika-kitsune nya~ ♥
Hai-hai, my lovely snow angels~! It's been quite some time since my last post. About two months I believe~ Did you miss me? :3 Well, I missed you! I missed blogging, but I just couldn't find the time to do it. I've been so busy with all my after-school activities and research papers and competition projects, etc etc. But you don't want to hear me complain about my life~ ^O^ So here are all the good things that have happened: (1) I got an animal pajama sent from my granny in Korea~!! Isn't it super adorable?! I love it so much! >O< Even though I wouldn't wear it to sleep, I like wearing it around the house because it is super duper comfortable~ *O* (2) My hair is slowly but surely growing out, right now it's at about the very tops of my shoulders. Compared to how short it was when I first cut it, it's grown about 2 and a half inches! (3) In my engineering class, we had to build a bridge out of one sheet of paper and one meter of tape. The minimum weight it had to hold was one textbook, but I got mine to hold SEVEN~!!! BOOM! LIKE A BAUSSS~ *O* I'm so pro at life. pfft, just kidding just kidding. But seriously! SEVEN! (4) I just finished midterms last week!! Of course, I don't think I did very well because I feel that I didn't study enough for them, but that's my fault for procrastinating and getting distracted. le sigh~ I really can't control my anime and manga and RPG addiction. >O< It's way too hard! I've been getting back on Eden Eternal every now and then. In fact, today I finally got my Magician to level 30 and I am now an Illusionist~!! YAY! Now I'm just working on getting my Character to level 50 and my Bard to level 45 so I can become a Blade Dancer. Anyways, getting back on topic, my midterm grades are not up yet, but I'm really hoping that I got at least a 90 on most of them. Anything lower would kill my grades and GPA, not that my GPA is any good. In fact, my GPA SUCKS. But I'm not here to complain about my life. If my GPA sucks, it's because I haven't been putting in effort to work hard enough to get the grades I want. You can't have you want unless you work for it. (5) I've found a new gaming system that I really want! It's called the PS Vita and it's like a super duper, pumped-up-on-steroids, version of the original PSP (PlayStation Portable). The graphics are wonderful, the system is awesome, there are TWO joysticks, it's a touch screen, and the game selection is fantastic because you can download old PSP games onto the PS Vita! The only downside is that it is super expensive! The gaming system itself is about $250.00, but what sucks is that because it's manufactured by Sony, you need to buy the Sony brand memory card specifically made for the PS Vita in order to do anything at all with it. You can't do anything with the PS Vita until you get a memory card. But the memory cards are super expensive. the 32GB one is $100.00, the 16GB is $60.00, the 8GB is $40.00, and the 4GB is $20.00. If I get the PS Vita, I'm going to buy the 32GB because there are so many games that I want to play, and I'd much rather have excess memory space rather than too little! Because if there's too little, you'll need to delete games and apps in order to make room for new ones, or just buy another card entirely and that's just ridiculous. The 32GB should be sufficient enough for all the games I want (there are about 8 or so). According to the gaming nerds on the world wide web, the 16 GB is enough to hold 4 to 5 games plus apps and photos and music. So it's not bad, I'm just really zealous about gaming ^^;;
Anyways, that's about all for now I guess. I'm feeling really worried and anxious about my school grades and preparing for SAT IIs in May/June, but besides that I'm okay. But I really should get working on my papers and competition projects. So I guess this is it for now ^O^ Bai-bai~

 Mika's professional
engineering skills~

No comments:

Post a Comment