Thursday, July 19, 2012

♥ --------- anniversary no kuni no alice --------- ♥

Hai-hai, my kawaii otome-kuns~! hee-hee! I have developed a love for otome games recently in the past year :3 I downloaded...illegally...the otome game version of Heart no Kuni no Alice. There are actually four versions of the game: Heart, Clover, Joker, and Anniversary. I got the Anniversary version because it was the only one that worked....but it's all in Japanese~!!  TT----TT I don't understand anything~!! But I still played it and clicked on random choices. eheh~ ^^ I think I really love this game. I'm gonna try to get all four versions. ♥ But here are some of the CGs from the game. You guys should try it!! c:
P.S. They made this manga into a movie as well. GO WATCH IT~!!! I COMMAND YOU TO. *^O^*

>///<   gahh~ ♥
The attractive residents of the Blood Dupre Mansion~ ♥

Oh, Boris-kun~ You attractive cat  >///<
Mary Gowland is getting all jealous~ ♥
Twins~ ♥  I have a weird twin fetish
....but come on, who wouldn't? Especially for these two~!!
ararararara~~ look at what it developed into >///< ♥
I'm so jealous of Alice >:
GAHHHHH~!!! THEY'RE ALL WEARING SUITS~!! ♥ /nosebleed


4 comments:

  1. GAaaaahhh Link meeeeee D: I want to playyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2840357/0014914945038/
      WARNING: it takes FOREVER to download. took me two days and a half >.< but it was totally worth it. eheh~ i think I love this game even tho i don't understand it. *^O^* i'm trying to get all the CG shots~

      Delete
  2. Waaaaaahhh~ I'm such a loser for guys in suits whether it's anime or real life <3

    ReplyDelete