Wednesday, July 25, 2012

☆ ------ guitar :3 ------ ☆

Hai-hai, my lovely melodies~!
Mika learned how to successfully play a song on her guitar!!
Hee-hee~ *^O^* I'm so proud of myself~!
I filmed it for you guys...although my SAT book is covering half the screen and my finger accidentally smudged my camera and I didn't notice until I uploaded it onto my computer...fail. Maybe I should record it again (o 3 o) AH~! Also, after converting and editing the video might not be a good quality, sorry >O<
Oh well, I hope you guys enjoy it, although my singing skills are quite bad. >O<
I also edited the sound and stuff in the video on Movie Maker...so it'll either sound louder than normal or quieter than normal.....not sure which one. eheh~ (o u o)


I'm working on another song now :3
I'll record and upload that one too when I master it in like three months >O<

5 comments:

  1. TT___TT sniffle* Honestly Mika what do you mean by bad!? Share some of your musical talent w/ me, I would gladly take it ;) Oh and btw the sound's a bit low...I think o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oty~! *^O^* eheh~
      i still need to work on it a little more.
      but you're really good at piano and violin >O<
      and volume is weird =-= enhanced sound is not very enhanced. pfft.

      Delete
  2. te A et Don't say you're bad at singing. Seriously, woman, what is wrong with you. Your singing is atfhsdzrtgfx beautiful man, Beautiful. Along with the guitar playing. ARDFSDDNGXFD teach me how to be as awesome as youuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eheh~ *^O^* thank you miku~ o 3o
      if and when we meet, i'll teach you some easy songs on le guitar :3

      Delete
  3. excuse my disheveled hair and baggy clothes. i had only woken up just an hour before. >O<

    ReplyDelete