Friday, July 20, 2012

~~The Rock Of Love~~


As I listen to my music, I shall enlighten you all on my likes and dislikes and such like that.


~Likes~
Art*Alesana*Miki and Mika*Talking with Miki and Mika*The friends I've made here in town*Dynasty Warriors*PewDiePie*Music (Classic Rock, Country, Screamo, and any other music that I like, no rap though:I)
*Skateboarders*Roleplaying*DeviantArt*Graphic Arts*Writing stories*DCs*Batman*Vampires (no Twilight)*Zombies*Zombie movies (since most are, like, seriously cheesy that it's funny*Alesana*Tim Burton*Morbid things*Kittens :D*Harry Potter*The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod*Reading*Anything supernatural*Video Games*Rainbows*Arizona Iced Tea*Fishing*Outdoors*The color green*Anime*My computer*Emo hair*My hair e U e*The Nightmare Before Christmas*One Direction*Soda*Mint chocolate chip icecream*Guitars*Totoro*Hockey*Hot Topic*Youth Group*FFA*MMORPGs*Alesana*Doodling wherever I can doodle*Talking to inanimate objects e u e;;*Sweets*Cupcakes*Rainbow cupcakes*Anything adorable ; u ;*Hugs*My family*Shawn Milke from Alesana//shotdeadforputtingthisdownathirdtimeeue;;*Scratchboard art*The night time*Skype*Photoshop*Track* Aaaaaand... Alesana e U e;;

~Dislikes~
The fact that I moved away from my bestest friends t. _ .t*The distance between us*The people in this town*Most people in general*Mr.Face*The color pink*Liars*Rap*Taylor Swift*Justin Bieber*Nicki Minaj*The Twilight movies*The sun*Jocks and preps*Suspense*Most horror movies*Large crowds*Most sports*Anything too mainstream*Drugs*Alcohol (I have a wine cooler every once in a while, but that's it)*School*Being told I am wrong when I know I am right . _ .*Being left out

~Confessions~
Being too mean to others sometimes*Being too quiet*Not being as sociable as I want to be*I, too, tend to cry easily*Letting my bipolar disorder get the best of me*Getting too overemotional with things

I Promise I will add more to these soon, but, for now, this is it.

4 comments:

  1. oh, my dear nekomimi-chan~ you so cute >O<
    lol, it seems that all three of us tend to cry easily.
    D: WHO'S GONNA BE THE LEVEL-HEADED ONE TO KEEP US ALL FROM CRYING HYSTERICALLY IN A SITUATION?!
    O-O;
    lol. I shall check out the band Alesana since you seem to like it so much. :3
    YOSH~!!!! THIS YEAR WE WILL ALL WORK HARD TO BETTER OURSELVES AND REACH OUR GOALS~!! ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! We must reach those goals
      And I don't cry as easily as I used to, so I can try and not cry too easily for you guys ; u ;
      I will try and better myself also, though I may fail miserably ; u ;

      Delete
  2. Mika let's kidnap Miku so that one of her dislikes can finally disappear ^O^ and yes yes Miku is always right even when she's wrong x3 Do you know that "you light up my world like nobody else"? <3 (Heheh~ Sorry I just had to especially when I get serenade that song everyday in track -___-")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like. lol~ and yes, Miki let's. We can keep her in my guest bedroom and then you can come over everyday and we can all have fun and sing songs and eat rice balls and play games and and and sighhhh~ o A o /huff puff

      Delete