Thursday, July 19, 2012

Miki's Wonderland¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Well...grab some food while you're reading this cause it's going to be long~
This isn't everything, but it's as much as I can think of for now...with many side notes :3
Heheh~ Our lists probably overlap a lot too xD

Usagi on the moon~
LIKES:
Cute Asian stuff* Stationary Objects, Notebooks, & Other Merchandises* Doraemon* Disney* Dreaming/Sleeping* Vacations* Exploring (I wish I can go on an adventure, but that's not going to happen anytime soon T_T)* Supernatural Stuff (If only magic existed~ Ahh...I'm such a dreamer =3=)* Food* Fruits* Pandas* Bunnies* Stuffed animals* Online games (MMORPG)* Otome games* Anime* Manga* Asian Drama* Art (Drawing/Sketching/Painting)* White* Blue* Sky* Pictures* Organization/Perfection* Learning Asian Languages* Music (Chinese/Japanese, Kpop)* Piano* Violin (Decided to quit both, but I wish to go back someday if there's time to)* Track (Although I'm not the fastest, I really do love running and will do my best next year to do better and beat my personal record)* Badminton* Volleyball* Swimming* Making new friends* Hugging My Friends (Because they're soft...I sound like such a creeper -___-")* Helping others/Doing things to see people smile (It makes Miki happy ^_^)* Mika & Miku <3 (Two people I can open up to without being afraid) ...To be continued xD

Even a wonderland has its ups and downs so here's the bad stuff D:

DISLIKES:
People judging me without actually knowing me* Feeling left out/Being out alone in public* Bugs (My worst enemies)* Standing in front of a crowd of people that's starring back* Hurting people by accident/without knowing (Not physically but inside, because I hate that feeling myself and I want to avoid doing so to anyone else)*

CONFESSIONS:
Being insecure about myself sometimes* Cries easily (Whether it's something good or bad)* Naive* Shy (Gets nervous around people I don't know)* Trying to open up to people more* Afraid of people hating me* Gets jealous of some people on occasions (It's bad, but I tend to think if only I was more like someone else than I was myself ;_;)* Bad habit of slacking/procrastinating towards the end of the school year* Hate myself whenever I lie to anyone (Horrible guilty conscience -___-")*

Truthfully, most of my confessions are things that I don't like about myself, and I want to become stronger to overcome these problems... I'm such a problematic child, but can you two still accept these flaws of mine, even when I can't myself? >_<

4 comments:

  1. >.< miki, i will love you until the end of time, and even then, i will still love you my dear usagi-chan~ <3 i shall accept you for your everything~ *^O^* ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sniffle* TT___TT Me too Mika-chan, me too~ 我也会永远爱你,我的小熊 (Translation= I will always love you too my little Kuma-chan) <3

      Delete
  2. You do know that whatever you do I will accept you no matter what. There's going to be nothing to change how much I care about you. You shall always be my short best friend that would do strange things with me :DD (as in singing around to HSM2 songs e u e;;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :D ...Actually for you Miku you don't have a choice, because even if you tried to get rid of me, I will cling onto you like a ghost :3

      Delete