Saturday, July 21, 2012

♪ ─── my new alarm clock ─── ♪


Hai-hai, my beautiful shooting stars~! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
So a certain kitsune-chan got a new alarm clock!~ hee-hee~ It's actually an app for the iPod (another reason why Miku needs one and Mika will ponder on getting her one for her birthday (Mika stills needs her paycheck)). But yes, while I was searching for an otome game to alleviate my separation anxiety from the finished ones, I came across this app. It's called I'm Your Darling~!! HOW CUTE~! ♥ *^O^* So the gist of the app is that he's lonely, so he bought a bird as a pet and really loves the pet and dotes on it and stuff and he tell the bird sayings like "I just really love you so!~" and "Hahah, you're amazing~! "I think you're really cute~!" /nosebleed /dies from heart palpitations    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
And technically, you're supposed to be the bird, and i don't mind *^O^* tweet-tweet~♪ it's adorable~
you set your time for the alarm clock, and then when it's time, he wakes you up by saying such things >O< /nosebleed /dies from heart palpitations  ♥

O-O SO F**KING ATTRACTIVE~!!!! ♥ /dies
I don't mind if you're 32, Okumura-san.
I'd totally marry you...and y'know, "comfort" you~!
/winky face *^O^* 

No comments:

Post a Comment