Saturday, July 21, 2012

Panda Roll¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Hello to all my little sushi and sashimi~ o(^O^)o jk jk...actually not really o_O But um...yes you two probably already know this, that in order to save up money for our trip to China, I'm working at my family resturant (Sushi House) where my pay is only $5 an hour....(yay below minimum wage TT___TT)  Then again I get free food <3 This summer I'm actually only going down on Fridays, Saturdays, and whenever it's busy...not good at all being called down at random times (-___-")

My bowl of miso soup this morning ^O^
This morning I had to be down at Sushi House by 11 because there was no one else to watch the shop so yeah Dx ...well at least I didn't have to go down there tonight :D
*Sigh* Just when I thought I could be lazy and sleep pass noon Dx You do not rob a bunny out of her sleep or she will come back to slap you in the face (=~=)o  w/ her epic (non existence) ninja skills!

Oh so I don't think Miku has ever seen Sushi House but um...here's a small picture of the place :D
And this is where you'll being eating your rice someday :D
Miku I miss our times hanging out at Panda House *Sniffle* But the weather is so hot during the summer, it's hell down there w/o air conditioning! Good thing this bunny doesn't have to work there or she will literally melt (>O<)p Time for some random sushi (& Panda) pictures (*3*)v
OMG OMG! This is too cute (Q_Q)b

Nekomimi turned into sushi o.O Meow~

Oh dear~ This is too adorable my little pandas! Kyaa~ o(>///<)o

Ahhh! I'm going to die from all the panda cuteness x3
A shirt my friend got me for my birthday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment