Friday, July 20, 2012

♪─── purikura ───♪

Hai-hai, my lovely butterscotch candies~!
I just downloaded a whole bunch of apps onto my iPod touch~! Most of them are photo editing apps like purikura and special effects~ *^O^* hee-hee~! I didn't want to bother Miki and waste her time by asking her to edit them for me >.<
So, I'm gonna try to edit my own photos although they might not come out nice. Oh, I'm also writing this blogpost using my iPod, so it'll be a little shorter than my usual posts that take up like half the page.
Eheh~! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Anyways, here are some of the pics that I edited on my own. Well, actually, it's just one photo edited using two different apps. C: Oh, and please excuse my asian posing~ ^O^

eheh~ kawaii desu ne?~ 
so sparkly~ like confetti~ >O<
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Oh, so while I'm making a blog post, might as well tell you about my day~ :D
So Mika woke up at 10:00 am (Mika is lazy >O<)~ Then, Mika took a shower and studied until three o clock for her SAT practice test at her prep school. *^O^* Benkyou, benkyou~ Then, she edited the blog some more. AH~! The girl who owns Oborocharms likes our blog and said we could advertise her shop on it~! YAY~ *---(≧▽≦)---* The plushies are so cute. Mika-chan wants one~ o 3o
At 5:00, Mika left to take her SAT practice test. She thinks she did okay, but not much better than last time. >///< Mika hopes she did well~☆ Mika's otou-san has high hopes for Mika and Mika doesn't want to disappoint him (u n u)

Anyways, that's about all~ *^O^* Did the third-person annoy you? eheh~ I thought it was pretty fun talking...er, writing...in third-person. Mika shall do it more often ☆

4 comments:

  1. They. Are. So. Cute. ; u ;
    I wish I had an iPod
    just for this reason
    ; u ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. birthday present idea maybe? c:
      after all, i do need to make up for the past 6 years.
      *^O^*

      Delete
  2. *O* So sparkling ^_^ But doesn't Purikura costs money though o.O? Ahh~ So sad I already edited the picture yesterday, but the stupid phone doesn't want to send it D: and it's not a waste of time at all! Anything for chuuu my Ohime-sama ≧▽≦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oty, my sweet otome-kun~ *^O^* and I had money left over in a gift card. :3 like a bauss. and as for the photo you edited for me, you can save it on your phone and look it at it when you get lonely and pretend i'm there *≧▽≦*

      Delete