Monday, July 30, 2012

♪ ─── reunited ─── ♪

Hai-hai, my lovely canaries~! ♥ 
There is so much I want to tell you~ *^O^*
Well, first off, my sister and mother came home yesterday TT____TT I'm so happy~~!!!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I cried a little in the car as we drove home from the airport. eheh~ 
We ate lunch with my aunt at a Chinese restaurant in Fort Lee. nom nom~ I don't usually like Chinese food (like the takeout order...its a long story) but this restaurant is really yummy! Then we got home and my dad and I helped my sister and mom unpack their belongings. THEY HAD FIVE SUITCASES PLUS TWO CARRY-ONS~!!! O-O holy. mother. of. god. But they brought me pack presents *^O^* I don't want to brag or show them off, but they aren't much, and you guys said you wanted to see them, so X3
Without much further ado, here are my souvenirs from Korea~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Earrings and a wrap bracelet. ♥ Both are super adorable~!! My mom picked the earrings;
 they have little foxes on them and are made of jade~ My sister has a matching bracelet :3 hee-hee~
keychains ♥~! It's Pooh Bear in a chick costume and a koala costume *^O^*
eheh~ I love stationary ♥ :3 The little bear thing is actually a sticker you put above your bedroom light switch.
I'm saving mine for when I go to college and get a dorm~!!

These aren't all the souvenirs, but the other stuff is pretty boring. Like makeup and facial stuff that I need. (o u o) I thought you guys would enjoy looking at these stuff more. Anyways, on to the next order of business, I finally went to work today at the hospital after a long two week break of playing hooky...Mika is lazy (gomen-ne~ TT------TT) But I did good, I did good. Not too many calls today in the workroom but I did some work. Delivery and discharges and transports, all very important jobs~
Mika in her uniform~ *O*
We got new uniforms today~
They're navy blue  ♥
I solved some crosswords in the daily newspaper with some of the senior volunteers and I have now been named the master of crosswords
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ I'm such a pro at them. I'm also super good at cryptoquotes which are these puzzles that use a different "alphabet" I guess you could say to write out quotes and you have to decipher them. I'm such a bauss at them too~~!!! Mika is a smarty-pants *^O^*

AH~! I also did my nails, although only on one hand, but still. I think it came out pretty~!! It took FOREVER!!!!~ Because I had to paint one layer, and then dry it. And then paint the next layer, and dry it. And then paint the next layer and dry it. And then FINALLLYY, I finished by putting on a top coat. But since it came out so nice, it was worth it. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

As you can see, I've had a wonderful couple of days~!! ♥ However, Mika is still quite sick, but Mika is recovering due to medicine and will be her regular chipper self in couple days~! 




**I'm sorry the photos are super bad quality. I should probably get an actual camera instead of my iPod camera, but since it's all I have at the moment, it'll have to do. (o 3o)

2 comments:

  1. Gaaaah!~ So many cute things ^0^ Oh~ I think I have some of those Pooh Bear things too x3 Miki seriously wonders how many suit cases we'll end up bringing back from China eeps >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha~ I'm probably gonna fill up half my suit case with stationary and stuff and the fill the rest up with accessories and two medium sized stuffed animals and bring a huge one with me on the plane :3

      Delete