Friday, July 20, 2012

Fairy Tail¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨


Oh *O* This is so cute x3

Just a random post :D

There is no simple way to express my love for this manga/anime xD

It is one of the few anime that I would bother rewatching and actually wait every week for a new episode (& manga chapter) to come out (^O^)v There is just so much to say and it's hysterical, but I'm kinda too lazy to write it all
(-___-") so instead here are some pictures <3 (May contain spoilers!)

p.s. And there are so many guys wearing suits in Fairy Tail o(^O^)o Will add more pictures later ;)
...I just realized that Gray is in every single picture o.O!







Yes indeed...
Pss~ Hey Mika I think it's time to break into Miku's  house o.<


My my what in the word happened o.O!?


There's no doubt about it <3



For you my Nekomimi-chan ^_^

Juvia... representing all of Fairy Tail's fangirls >3<


6 comments:

  1. ZOMG~! ♥ I love Fairy Tail so much~~ Especially Loke and Gray >O<
    I LOVE GRAY HE'S SO ATTRACTIVE AND LOKE IS SO ATTRACTIVE AND GAHHHHHH~!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    Mika is a crazy fangirl for Loke and Gray.
    Real guys cannot compare...ESPECIALLY BECAUSE LOKE AND GRAY HAVE MAGICAL POWERS~!!!!
    Also, Gray is just perfect...as is Loke~ ♥
    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh~ Yes yes we all know they are beyond perfect <3 But what if I say choose only one my dear Mika-chan? What will you ever do ? o(>_<)o

      Delete
    2. O-O; i can't have both? TT-------------TT
      SUCH A HARD PICK~!!!! /cries in hole
      But I think I would need to pick.....Gray, because he seems the most faithful. Loke seems like such a player, but he might be one of those guys that is really popular with girls but is really faithful to one and will love her forever.....but Gray seems like a tsundere~!!!!!! Q_Q I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!! GAHHHH~!!
      can i please has both? But Gray might be one of those guys that gets jealous if he sees his girlfriend with another guy......
      But so might Loke......
      And Loke is Leo aka the Sun....but Gray can use Ice Make magic...and i like winter....
      lemme get back to you on this one. TT___TT

      Delete
    3. Lol that's a very deep analysis of them, but Mika let's be honest...
      50 years later...
      Mika: I don't know TT___TT Lemme get back to you on this in another x3452095411847632 years :'D

      Delete
    4. Q-Q BUT THEY'RE BOTH SO ATTRACTIVE.
      But, Loke and I could make beautiful hybrid babies, tho because I'm asian, and he is obviously not~ *^O^*
      UGHHHH!!!~ I'm so jealous of Lucy, why does she get all the attractive guys.
      But at least she's not useless, she does pretty well fighting with the rest of the group. c:

      Delete
  2. Also, Miki, yes I do believe it is time for us to crash at Miku's place. *^O^* I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. Pack your bags, my friend. It's gonna be a long drive. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete