Sunday, July 22, 2012

☆ ─── home sweet home ──── ☆

Hai-hai, my spoonfuls of sugar~!
This kitsune is very excited for a numerous amount of things. Namely three.
            1. China trip ☆
            2. I can now drive with ease around my neighborhood and will be venturing out into the real
               world~
            3. Mommy-kitsune and Sister-kitsune are coming home from Korea in exactly one week! Oh, how I 
               have missed them so~
First thing on the list, THE CHINA TRIP~!! I am so over-the-moon excited for this~!! *>O<* There are so many things I want to do and see and hear and eat~~ *^O^*

This is a Chinese Garden in Sydney, Australia.
It was made in 1988 by the community of Guangzhou, China.
It's so pretty~ *O* I hope China has gardens like this.
I want to visit places like this and drink tea~ *^O^*
Next thing, DRIVING~!!!!! Mika is now very skilled at driving~!! I can easily drive around my neighborhood without hurting anything or anyone *^O^* I shall be going out onto the main roads and then in November, I shall be getting my license. And then, and then, next November, I will be getting my big girl license!!!~ YAYY~ I'll be able to drive around by myself and I shall try to visit Miki often. :3

Here is a picture of my beautiful car-key~ *^O^*
And a bedazzled Hello Kitty Bunny (thank you Miki)
and a bagel I got for Christmas :3
Last thing on my list. My mom and sister~ ♥ They will be coming home in one week and I am excited~!! >O< I hope they bring back presents and souvenirs for me~ *^O^* eheh~ just kidding. I will be happy to have them home again. I miss my mom's cooking. I'm not saying my aunt's cooking is bad, but there's something about my mom's cooking that just tastes good and comforting *>O<* I have missed them so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment