Friday, July 20, 2012

Last Day Of SAT Class¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

I can't believe yesterday was my last day of SAT Class...

(From June 25th to July 19th every Monday to Thursday from 9:30 til 12:30 -___-”) Too early for me =A= and it was not pleasant having to go back to studying when school only ended a few days earlier. I was so sleepy every morning and did not want to get up at all Dx

The class is fairly small, there's only have six people including me in the class, but it was pretty fun since we tend to go off topic a lot for English xD and everyone is really nice too; I'm so happy to have met them :) The classroom itself on the other hand was freezing! >_< The air conditioning is on so high that I end up wearing long sleeves and jeans to the place on a 90 something degree weather outside -___-”

 One of every dessert they had at Tokyo Buffet ^3^
Anyways yesterday after SAT Class, we all went to Tokyo Buffet for lunch :D except for one kid that had to go home :/ We even got a discount! Heheh ^O^ The food was yummy~ nomnomom <3 except for some fruits that taste oddly... My friend got some oranges and apparently it tasted like watermelons or something? o.O (I forgot can't remember >3<) She also got 2 plates full of desserts xD Another one took 2 stories high of food on his first plate, apparently because “it was too much work to go up again” :P I'm going to miss seeing these people every morning T_T but on the bright side I can finally sleep in, YAY!~

I would've posted this yesterday, but I didn't have time...or the pictures yet so yea... Actually I still don't have a picture of all of us, since my friend never did post them on Facebook :P (I will update as soon as she does :3)

Edit: Yay finally here's the picture!
Just realized she & I are matching o.O

3 comments:

  1. hahaha~ sounds like you had fun! AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE A/C PROBLEM. =-=; why do they have to make the classroom so damn cold?!~~ I have never been to a Japanese buffet before. >O< JEALOUS~~~!!☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmm ^_^ And I finally found a friend who can understand both Cantonese and Mardarian like me w/ a love for all Asian anime, manga, and dramas x3 Someone might actually freeze to death in those classrooms >_< The only way I'm alive is that i keep using my friend as a heater cuz she's so warm <3 Really Mika? We should go together someday then (^O^)v

    ReplyDelete