Saturday, July 28, 2012

~*~Well, I am back from Camp :D~*~

I am sooo sorry I didn't post anything before I left *crai* I thought I'd have time after church to tell you guys that I'll be leaving for the week.... well... now you know ; O ;

Yes, I was at a Christian Bible Camp called God's Mountain, and I must say... I absolutely loved it

Except for the fact that the cabin I was in wasn't even finished and we didn't get a sink in there until the day after we arrived.

This was my lovely cabin, minus the extra people from another cabin we were pretty close with.
(you see me? You see me?? :DDDD)
Anywhoos, yeah, I had a blast.

The people were absolutely nice, the devotion times and the chapel times were not boring at all, more like interesting~

I learned things about the Lord that I had never learnt before, and I am very thankful for it.

I made a few new friends and I cannot wait until I get to go again next year!

Also, this picture was taken on the last day we were there. We had family time with the Green Cabin (I was in the Grey Cabin) and we had quite a bit of fun C':

I was sad that we had to leave but at the same time.. I missed my bed more than anything else ; u ;

4 comments:

  1. My my Miku...you miss your bed first before you miss us tsk tsk :P But I'm glad that you had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Usagii ; n ; I missed you both soo much, but my bed. Oh my bed. How I missed thee. But don't worry, I missed you lots too ; u ;

      Delete
  2. Hahaha~ it looks like so much fun! Are you and your family very religious? O-o? I'm actually reading the bible right now. Trying to "find my way" I guess. Me and Miki missed you so much >O<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda, I'm trying to become more religious. And I have such a teeny small itty bitty baby Bible that I loves it :'D And I missed you guys lots too D:

      Delete