Friday, July 20, 2012

☆ ─── fangirling, etc ──── ☆

Hai-hai, my sweet ice-cream sorbets~!
Today, I'm a terrible person... TT------TT I skipped out on my volunteering duties today to stay at home and sleep some more. But, but, but I was super tired~!! I SWEAR >O<" And I'll be studying all day today anyways, so I'm still being productive!! ...sort of.
ahahah~ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I'm kind procrastinating by fangirling over asian celebrities. I have a serious obsession with good-looking asian men, but then again, what asian girl doesn't?! ♥ For your viewing enjoyment, here are some attractive asian men that i enjoy fangirling over >O<
AH!~ But I happen to fangirl over 2D characters more often than real people....i should probably get a life sooner or later. But the characters are always so attractive and perfect and just my type~ ♥ actually, i don't know if i have a type of not. I just like all of them~!!! *^O^*
I think I'm gonna re-watch some dramas just to stare at beautiful asian men...i feel like such a pervert.
; A ;

>///< so sexy mike~ ♥
oh, kingone~ i'd marry you in a heart beat --♥

wahhh~ ♥ boyfriend is so cute
yes, i will be your girlfriend >O<
/nosebleed TT----TT 
taemin, you are so beautiful ♥
can i please touch you?
YOU LOOK EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL
W/ LONGER HAIR ♥ /giant nosebleed
gahh~ lee min ho = my dream guy ♥
i think i'd pass out if i ever met him

3 comments:

  1. Poor Taemin is looking as if he's anorexic lately Dx Is SM Entertainment still overworking their people? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taemin is still beautiful no matter what >.< I love him so much!!! ☆ also, SMEnt is pretty harsh on their stars. TT----TT They should be nicer~!!!

      Delete
    2. I love how lee min ho looks like a character straight out of an anime or manga which is why i love him. ESPECIALLY WITH THAT HAIR!!♥

      Delete