Wednesday, August 1, 2012

☆ ─── identity crisis ──── ☆


Look how fluffy and big the tail is~!!!! ♥
Hai-hai, my cuddly friends~!  *^O^*
Mika-chan is in a dilemma >O<
Mika loves bears and birds and now she has developed a love for foxes. So cute and cuddly~!
She wishes she could be all three...but that would be a strange combination TT---TT
Can Mika be a kitsune~? Wan~!
Mika loves cute and cuddly things so much. ♥
Ahhhh~!!! So indecisive >///<
But look how cute TT---TT
Mika wants to be a kitsune X3
Does Miki and Miku mind? (PS. Foxes are related to dogs, and not cats, so I won't be clashing with Miku~)
Gomen-ne~ BUT LOOK HOW CUTE AND CUDDLY!
Mika promises to stick with this animal and not change anymore :3

LOL~!! It's us~!!   ♥
hahaha~!   ♥

4 comments:

  1. Hm...Well if you want to it's fine. but something still seems weird o.O? Maybe I'm just not use to it yet o_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha~ *^O^* we'll adjust to it :3
      thank you for putting up with my selfish-ness~ ♥

      Delete
  2. ; u ;
    iz so cute
    I'm alright for the idea
    But now I need to change how you look on the picture
    te A et

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh~? gomen-ne gomen-ne~!! I promise this is my last change >O<
      I'm sorry for being so indecisive and selfish.

      Delete