Monday, August 13, 2012

A Shipment From Japan.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Konnichiwa Mika and Miku-chan! Miki is sorry for being lazy and not posting this earlier (>_<") In any case, it would've saved me the time of changing all the tenses, of what I started to write yesterday (=3=) Now back to the topic...yesterday Miki finally met Misaki, a Japanese exchange student (^_^)/ Since she's one year younger than us, Misaki will be going to my high school as a sophomore in September x3 She's currently living with a teacher of our school, during this year that she'll be here for :) Saturday was her arrival at the airport and yesterday was her welcoming party, only a few of us who wrote to her last time during the school year were able to go, but Misaki is honestly a really sweet and cheerful girl (^O^)v so I'm really glad to have met her :) Waaah~ I was so full from all the food too...first the sandwiches, then the cake, and finally followed by the ice cream/other desserts (@_@)...I stopped at the cake already (>_<") There was just too much, especially when I ate a bit before going (-___-")...anyways, we took some pictures with their camera...sadly I only have a few on my phone :/ ...Oh well, we'll still have plenty of time later this year :D Miki is not going to post any pictures on this today though :3
Oh so during a time when everyone was off on their own conversations, I was talking to Misaki and found out she watches anime x3 I guess it was pretty obvious since she's Japanese, but I know some Asians who don't, so just checking incase :P ...I learned that she likes my favorite Doraemon too~ (TT___TT) This girl is just awesome :') ...and yes Misaki watches Fairy Tail <3 furthermore she mentioned Gray...Mwahaha xD But Miki suppressed herself from going too far into this conversation, since it is the first time meeting her, so let's try not scare her away from an overload of Asian dorkiness heheh :P I will attempt to get her to join APC (Asian Pacific Club) cause our club is currently lacking Japanese members, not that there were any to begin with (x_x)...

Doraemon my hero (^_^)v
Fairy Tail \(*O*)/

4 comments:

  1. uwahh~~!! I want to see what she looks like~!!! She sounds so cute~!! AND ZOMG....FAIRY TAIL BUDDIES + GRAY FANCLUB X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is (^_^)/ I'm sure Mika will like her x3 and yes it's official now huhu~

      Delete
  2. t; A ;t I wanna meet herrrrrrrrrr
    She seems Awesome ; U ;
    (has always wanted to meet a full Japanese person, 'sides her grandma)
    And I really need to watch this Fairy Tail, don't I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to post some pictures...hopefully soon :P and yes you should~ Mika and Miki promise you that you won't be disappointed (*O*)/

      Delete