Monday, August 20, 2012

Dynasty Warriors.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨


Wah~ This looks so beautiful \(*O*)/
My my remember the times we played this game haha xD ...At first it was just me starting with the 4th version, soon Miku-chan joined me in the 5th version, and then followed by Mika \(^O^)/ Wah~ It's been so long since then, that the 7th version is out already (>_<) ...sadly you can only play Dynasty Warriors 6 and 7 on a PS3 or XBOX :( Why do you hate us TT___TT Earlier this summer we were playing the online version, but it's still not the same :/ Miki started lagging as she leveled up too Dx Gah~ So how's Miku doing so far on it? :3 ...Anyways, I think that when we're older, we should get the newer versions of the game and play together again huhu~ o(^3^)o You know once we save up money and hopefully the price of the PS3 drops by then too :P

Lately there's a new TVB (Hong Kong) Drama called Three Kingdoms RPG, it's about a modern day guy who  accidentally travels back in time to the Three Kingdom Period (>_<") ...The drama is decent, but I hate the fact that they turned some of my favorite characters, like Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao, into annoying, nefarious (SAT word ~kuku~), and unreasonable people :( ...that and I don't like the actors/actresses who play them either :/ 

Ah! Miki also watched the anime Sword Art Online that Mika recommended (^_^) It's interesting and reminds me of 1/2 Prince xD I came across this picture on ZeroChan (website/anime image board) of a new Dynasty Warriors character, and she looks as if she came out of an anime like Sword Art Online eeps so pretty \(*v*)/ and it's blue too <3 Miki loves dress like that because they are loose and very flowing at the ends hehe x3 (There goes Miki's girly side >3<)

Anyways, here are some pictures :D Feel free to add any pictures to this post \(^_^)/


Da Qiao :D
Chibi Wu Power! \(^O^)

Awn~ This couple looks so cute together (>3<)/
And Zhen Ji looks so elegant/charming in this picture :)

1 comment:

  1. Q-Q so cute~!! I wants to play~~~~~~
    I'm definitely going to get a gaming console like xbox or ps3 once i'm in college.... even tho i won't have time to play... o3o BUT STILL!!! D:

    ReplyDelete