Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tennis Practice.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Hai Hai everyone!~ o(^_^)o Miki went to tennis practice again today x3 Surprisingly for these past few days this usagi has been waking up early to exercise \(*O*) I like doing sports even though I'm kind of bad at most of them (>_<") but I will do my best and practice more :) Lately I feel like I kind of got the hang of swinging the racket...sadly my grip is still a bit flimsy (=3=)

Hmm...I was suppose to go swimming today too, but it suddenly decided to thunder...but no storm or even rain (=3=) the pool was going to be closed for an hour so I went back home and played Mahjong with my friends heheh x3 Lucky Miki won 5 times (^O^)v out of um...I think 11 rounds :) The last two games were rushed though cause someone had to leave so basically it was "hurry throw something out we need to finish the game!" :P I forgot what it was but something was really funny that Miki ended up leaving the room to calm down cause her back started to hurt from the laughing \(^_^") Still today was decent even though we couldn't go swimming (TT___TT) Ah! Also I finally created a character on Eden Eternal with the name I wanted after waiting for 30 days for the name to clear out after I deleted it last month...that was a fail :/ So Mika if you have time add me again, the name is the one that I first started out with aka XiaoRui :)


1 comment:

  1. As soon as October comes and goes and I am back on the Eden Eternal kick, I shall add you~ ^O^

    ReplyDelete