Wednesday, August 8, 2012

☆ ─── diet progress ──── ☆

Hai-hai, my starshines~!! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*Just a random post as an update with many funny pictures I found online.
So, I went exercising today~! yay~!! I went biking but now my butt hurts.
GODAMNYOU NEIGHBORHOOD! Y U HAVE SO MANY UPWARD HILL!?!!
But another thing that's really disappointing is that instead of losing weight, I've gained? WHATTTT?!!!
Yes, I have gained 1.4 lbs and now weigh 149.4 lbs. TT-----TT wai, god, wai~?!
Maybe it's because I weighed myself right after dinner.
I'll check tomorrow morning and see what the scale says.

**EDIT: I now weigh 147 lbs

I know that I am capable of losing weight because during the school year, I went to a gym daily and did cardio for 2 hours w/ minimal stretching. I lost 5 lbs in one week. Especially since I restrained my diet like crazy. Literally all I ate was tomatoes, cereal, peanuts, and yogurt, plus water ofc. But that was unsafe. I started to get really dizzy and tired, so I stopped. le sigh~
Anyways, here are some funny pictures for your enjoyment.
>O< i'm not a pokemon~ 
pew-pewpew-pew~! ...i do this sometimes... = - =
I can imagine myself falling like this...
us three~!
i do this when i'm cold too~
Mika-chan~! wan~!
When i see a really hot guy and he looks back...
left: Miki right: Mika
game: Dynasty Warriors

No comments:

Post a Comment