Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Miki's Fangirling Moment.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Exo-M \(^O^)/
Hai Hai everyone!~ Miki here just posting about how she is now a fan of the new kpop group Exo! Huhu~ (^_^)v You don't really have to read this though cause it's pretty long, and it's just a post for Miki to let out her new-found inner fangirl heheh~ So here's a little background info about them... um well...Exo is a fairly new Chinese-South Korean boy band that officially debuted on April 9th 2012, under Korea's SM Entertainment. It consists of 12 members, but is divided into two groups called Exo-K and Exo-M that promote their music separately in Korea and China respectively. To be more accurate, Miki is specifically a fan of Exo-M <3 Exo-K is okay but I really don't know much about them :P So first off, I heard/learned about Exo through a freind who is somewhat a hardcore kpop lover (>_<") ...but Miki wasn't that interested in them at that time :/ Later I came across an episode of "Happy Camp" where Exo-M were the guests... "Happy Camp" is a Chinese variety show that has been around for 15 years, the hosts are really funny, and I've been watching them for quite some time too...So I decided to see this episode featuring Exo-M...soon this usagi fell in love with them (>///<) Not only are their songs amazing, their personalities are also very adorable and pleasant :) Within these few months, Exo-M has been on many shows and Miki has been watching them on youtube to keep herself occupied this summer, and the more I see, the more I understand why their fans love them so much <3 Exo-M got to play a lot of games on these shows, and the games seem so fun, I want to play too :'( Anyways Miki shall now go on a mini review of what she thinks about the Exo-M members heheh~ (^_^") I know Mika and Miku are probably not too too into Asian music and all, but I think Mika will at least enjoy seeing good looking Asian guys x3 I won't be going much into the talents cause that's already self-explanatory...they're from SM Entertainment, a company that works their people to the bone (>~<")

Exo-M Leader Kris
Okay so Miki has honestly never use this word on guys before, but Kris is just gorgeous! o(>_<)o Apparently he looks better in person/videos than in pictures, but still this guy looks like he just popped out of a shojo manga! Very tall, good figure, handsome face, and charming wink (o_O) I can definitely see him acting in a romantic drama no doubt about it... somehow he reminds me of Ren from Skip Beat or someone like that (6_6)o Very cool looking model guy and he is able to speak three languages! Chinese(Cantonese + Mandarin), Korean, and English (^O^)b






Exo-M Lay
At first Miki was just like he's fine, didn't think he was much...But on the show when everyone had to perform a talent, Lay requested for some music, and once it started playing, the expression on his face freaking changed immediately followed by his awesome dance skills~ (o.O)! In any case, Miki was super amazed/impressed by it! There's something about his voice that is also very captivating...not sure why, but every time I want to say he's not my favorite, Lay ends up pulling me back with some sort of talent he's got! Singing, dancing, and the guitar~ This usagi has a certain level of respect for those who play the guitar, because it's not easy to learn and furthermore to perfect it (*O*) God...why is this kid so good Dx Miki is jealous (>_<)/

Exo-M Lu Han
According to most shows, Lu Han is the cute charming prince, and Miki agrees 100% with it~ If Miki has to pick a favorite it would probably be him (w/ Lay following as a close second heheh)~ He is just straight out cute and innocent o(>///<)o But if I must say, Lu Han is slightly air-headed x3 He's like that perfect guy in a manga who's athletic, outgoing, and well mannered...god I didn't think people like this even existed (o_O) His voice is also nice and quite pleasing to hear :) ...but it can still do some improving :3 Anyways, lot of people call him pretty rather than handsome, and I can't argue w/ that cause Lu Han really does have a pretty face, and is naturally adorable TT___TT ...if you put a wig on him and dress him up like a girl he can pass 110% looking like a Asian Doll o(>///<)o and most likely look more like a girl than actual girls (=_=")

Exo-M Xiu Min
Well, Xiu Min...Hm~ He's like the cute character and his face is somewhat chubby like a BaoZi (Bun)...which is probably why he got that nickname haha xP He's a Korean trying to learn Chinese, and I kind of feel bad for him and Chen, because when it comes to being guests on shows, I feel like they're not focused on as much due to their limited understanding of Chinese :( So Miki is not as familiar with him :/ as for talent, there's nothing specifically that pops out, but his singing and dancing are fairly good :)




Exo-M Chen
At this point Miki is kinda tired so I will just cut to the chase...Chen I think has the most skillful voice when it comes to carrying high notes in Exo-M, and it's beautiful listening to it :3 Miki was quite touched when he said he was happy as long as he can sing and that in music, language is not a barrier :') I'm not going to lie, but his pronunciation needs improvement big time (>_<") His Chinese is decent when he takes it slowly, but Chen sounds like he's singing in Korean in the MV even though it was suppose to be Chinese (o___o") Nevertheless, his voice is great at capturing the audience at the start of their songs :D He reminds me of someone, but I can't really pin-point who (-___-") Help~ can someone remember for me Dx

Exo-M Tao
According to his fans and himself, he is a singing, dancing, rapping, romantic Kungfu Panda <3 This is because before all the music business, Tao actually learned WuShu/Martial Arts and got many awards from competitions too...plus the panda eyes :D He said so himself that he like taking walks at the beach...alone :P So yeah many hosts/people are teasing him about his romantic hobby xD Even though he looks kind of aloof, it is almost obvious that he is actually a big child who expresses exactly what he feels x3 Considering he is the youngest memeber of Exo-M...the kid even got teary a few times on stage TAT just too cute o(>v<)o As you can see Miki is a loser for cute stuff and Tao has brought adorableness, aegyo, meng/ke ai, and kawaii-ness to a whole different level eeps \(*O*)/ Oh dear why~ that Panda o(>///<)o

Well, that concludes this sort of mini review of Exo-M from this fangirling Miki heheh \(^_^")
...My my, these people with both looks and talent TT___TT ...as expected of SM Entertainment (=3=)/

6 comments:

  1. so beautiful~
    mika tears up~!
    Kris reminds me of Hibiki, and Lu Han reminds me of Eve from Fairy Tail uahahaha~!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh~ I can somewhat see the resemblance, but not exactly x3 augh...I want to say something, but it might spoil the plot of the next arc for you since you probably didn't get to that part of Fairy Tail yet (>_<")

      Delete
    2. haha~ i'm on the clock arc. the one where they have to find the different parts of the clock to prevent "chaos"

      Delete
    3. Whoa! Are you serious!? (o_O)/ You're there already? Oh yeah so I wanted to say that I think those two proabably look more like Hibiki and Eve after the whole time skip event :3 My my didn't think that you'll be past that arc so fast alrdy too :P

      Delete
  2. Those pictures. They're just... adfr gorgeous. I must look away but I can't
    hnnng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures. They're just... adfr gorgeous. I must look away but I can't
    hnnng

    ReplyDelete