Thursday, August 2, 2012

This Year's Schedule¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨


Hi Hi! :) So Miki finally saw her schedule for this coming year yay!~ (^O^)v Last night...well actually today around 1am in the morning, I got a text from my friend asking about it and then she gave me a link (>_<)/ Apparently someone thought of a way to see our new schedules on our parentportal, it's a website with our grades, schedules and other information during the school year, but right now it's summer so everything on it is suppose to be taken down. If you log in now the only information that's there is your name, grade, school year, and student ID. (=3=) So basically the kid who found out this "trick" logged onto his/her aacount and then typed in the same URL used on a normal basis to view our schedules...and Ta-Da! Our new schedules appeared~ It's actually pretty smart since no one would even think to check especially when everything seems to be gone :/ Who would have ever known that everything on parentportal is still there but just hidden :P

Mika can you read the Korean word o.O?
Anyways, Miki got into AP Psychology which I think is going to be an interesting class, I actually know someone that's in the class too, so happy! x3 I'm also in Chinese III which this year, I plan to get a position in the Chinese Honors Society...wish me luck guys, hopefully there's no one decides to compete with me, especially those who don't really even care (-___-") I need that position to get into our school's National Honors Society o(>O<)o Then there's AP English...augh... 4 books plus a paper that I didn't even start...or get yet...Gaaah~ Miki is slacking again sorry TT___TT Oh~ and I got into Computer Art...but I wanted to get into Computer Graphics 2 so that I can do 3 senior year in order to complete the course to get some college credit point (>3<)/ But my schedule as of now seems so nice that I don't want to change it, plus there's no Graphics 3 yet...my graphics teacher did say that the course might be available by my senior year :( RAWR~ This is such a tough decision...should I change my schedule or not? (x_x) What do you guys think Miki should do? :/ Finally I have gym last period, just wish that there will be time to go to my locker before that class, or else it's going to be one long walk back to my locker considering apparently we get the same one all 3 years in the main building...(*O*) 


5 comments:

  1. lol~! the korean says "let's turn back time~"
    and wow, you seem like you have a nice schedule~
    :3 we don't get any fun electives in our school.
    It's all just science-y stuff.
    I'll post my schedule when I have time. *^O^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha~ I thought it was an alarm clock or something...well that was a fail >_< but no one needs to know that :P The schedule's decent, but should i change it to try and get into that graphics 2 class?

      Delete
    2. well, if there is no graphics 3, i think it's okay just to take it next year :3

      Delete
    3. The problem is that I don't know yet if there will be or not Dx

      Delete
  2. as I still wait for my schedule t; A ;t
    And imma be trying to get into National Honors Society this year, too ; u
    And I wish I had a Graphics class t. _ .t

    ReplyDelete