Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Summer Is Complete.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

On Monday Miki finally got to go to six flags! YAY \(^O^)/ I've been planning this with my friends since June, but something always happen (like this one can't make it or that one doesn't have a ride, the ticket is too expensive ect.) and we end up canceling last minute every time Dx ...Almost had to cancel Monday due to the rain in the afternoon, but we still risked it and went at 1pm after the rain cleared up :) ...after actually getting there, it started drizzling a bit, but then the rest of the day was all clear and not too hot either o(>v<)o Sadly the traffic was pretty bad, so by the time we went in, it was already 2pm (...kpop anyone *O*) ...and we left around 9pm :/ I was kind of disappointed though, because we didn't really go on that many rides and I wasn't able to win or buy anything back due to the lack of time (-___-")p Maybe it's just me, but whenever I go somewhere, I have to get something as a reminder of the memories there or something like that (=w=)/ On the bright side, the lines weren't too long because of the rain earlier x3 Stupid Miki somewhat lost her voice the next day cause she was screaming so much and so loud (>_<") I'm sorry but I was scared and screaming for my dear life xP it was fun though...meanwhile one of my friends decided not to scream so she doesn't lose her voice and the other was able to hold it in... Sigh* I'm such a loner \(=_=) Oh and here's a list of the rides/places we went on/to in order :D It was only the 3 of us, but it was nice :) probably better than our original plan of going with who knows how many Asian people (o_o)...

Bumper Cars
Skull Mountain
Nitro
Swashbuckler
Buccaneer
Blackbeard's lost treasure train
Batman
Teacup
The Twister
Green Lantern
Condo Rapid
Cartoon cafe
Rolling Thunder
Arcades

Waiting on line for...
Bumper Cars! \(*O*)/



Capturing the pretty rainbow heheh~ o(>v<)o
La Miki got soaked from the water ride and it was so short too (=w=)


Disappointment (Q_Q)/ That Hello Kitty Dx
Here's a link to my stupidity for your enjoyment (>///<)

The lights look so nice against the night sky :)
Last but not least, the Ferris Wheel~ (^O^)/
Mika called me just when we were rocking back and forth on the top \(TT___TT)


3 comments:

  1. haha~ sounds like you had a lot of fun~ Miki, let's go to Fright Fest together @ Six Flags around Halloween time~!!! Also, I called you because I had just finished SAT class, and the building where the class is, is in a pretty scary area especially at night because the lot is EMPTY. And I was all by myself waiting for my parents and i got a little scared so I needed to call someone ASAP before I started hyperventilating and hallucinating crazy ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I am now content with my summer :D and let's go Mika!~ (*O*)/ when exactly is it do you know o.O? ...also perfect timing, seems like we were both needing a support at that time xD

      Delete
    2. hahaha. so true~!! it's right after SAT.
      Fright Fest begins the second or third week of October all the way to the first week of November I believe, so we should go like on the 27th or 28th because its the weekend.

      Delete