Friday, August 24, 2012

♪ ─── lip sync ─── ♪

Hai-hai, my melodic songbirds~!!!!
Mika was super bored, so she took some time to have some fun *^O^*
Of course, I am still concentrating on my studying.
In fact, I finished all of my math homework from class, and memorized 20 new vocab words.
I am diligently studying, so please don't worry.
And also, it's not like I'm taking breaks EVERY DAY, just once in a while.
Just so my brain doesn't overheat~
Anyways, I was really bored, so I decided to make a lip sync video.
It's quite funny to watch my singing along.
However, my editing skills are horrible, so please excuse the bad edits.
I now present to you....Mika, and her twin Miko~



3 comments:

  1. Waaah~ This song is really pretty o(>v<)o I will add it to my phone when I have time x3 and good job Mika not bad...but I'm gonna be honest with you, it felt weird seeing you sing the guy part...seemed kinda awkward xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaahaha~!! I still had a lot of fun doing it.
      It was so funny XD

      Delete
    2. would you enjoy having two of me around? XD or is one enough for you to handle pfft~

      Delete