Tuesday, August 7, 2012

◇ ─── jealous ──── ◇

Hai-hai, watashi no tomodachi~!
Mika-chan has been blinded by jealousy recently. :< I see all these photos of pretty girls on the internet and I feel sad because I feel ugly compared to them TT----TT I wish I were as skinny as them~ Skinny people can wear a lot of frilly and girly clothes (the kind that I like) without looking like a heap of fabric (like me). So, Mika-chan is starting a hardcore diet plan~!! Don't worry, I'm not going to starve myself or anything, that's stupid = - = I'm just gonna watch what I eat more and exercise more and stuff. Hopefully, I can do this without losing concentration of my studies and without losing motivation~! uhuhuhu~ Q-Q this means I can't eat a lot of my favorite foods like chocolate and pastries and pasta. Thank the lord for buckwheat soba~! Soba = closest substitute for pasta w/ less calories phew~ I'm hoping to lose maybe 30 pounds by the time we go to China so I can wear the type of clothes I like : 3 I don't plan on being stick skinny, but I want to lose a couple sizes at least (maybe 4 sizes less? I wear a size 9 right now, and ideally want to be size 1 or 3). Also, I want to be able to wear a bikini >O< As embarrassing as it sounds, I'm not very confident in my body, and I'm very flubby everywhere. Stupid flub...I hate you~!  >~< (secret confession: Mika is jealous of Miki because Miki is so tiny and cute~ altho, it seems Miki doesn't enjoy being so tiny...but i love you any way you are ♥) It also doesn't help that my family incessantly (SAT word) tells me that I'm fat and that I need to lose weight. I have an uncle who tries to guess my weight every time I see him, it's embarrassing. And my mom is always wistfully saying how I would be so much prettier if I lost weight.... le sigh~ So, I will be tracking my weight loss progress on the blog >O<
Le Mika currently weighs 148 lbs and hopes to be 115-118 in two years~!
AH~! and Mika has determined that based on what she likes that momoiro (aka pink) is her favorite color~! ...probably.

Le pictures of what Mika wants to wear~ *O*






2 comments:

  1. Awn~ :< Mika will get there for sure (>_<)b Miki will also try to grow taller cause short girls don't look good in pretty clothes like that either TT___TT Let's both work hard together to reach our goal by the end of senior year Mika!~ <3

    ReplyDelete