Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Indian Buffet.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨

Hai Hai everyone! Sorry for posting this so late, but Miki has been busy with practice and work lately...will talk about this in another post :) So last Sunday I went to an Indian Buffet with Misaki and her host family :3 Of course I wasn't the only one who tagged along, my friend who went to Misaki's welcoming party also went and we were treated to a free lunch x3 Honestly I wasn't sure about it at first, cause I feel bad that someone else is paying for my food (...even if they're an adult...) and especially when it's a buffet... I tend to get full easily, but I always try to eat as much as I can, to at least get my money's worth :D
Anyways the food was decent, nothing too spicy...we ate and talked :3 Oh and Misaki's host father is a psychology teacher so it was fun listening to him talk about human behaviors and stuff xD We learned from him that if you want to know if someone is looking at you/checking you out (o_o)...you can quickly look at your watch to check the time or at least give the impression that you are, and if they do the same then that means they're watching you :P apparently it works whether you have a watch on or not xD just a fun fact I thought I'd share with you guys heheh~ (*w*) Miki loves learning about stuff like this, it makes her brain wonder and think about how interesting human behaviors actually are :) Now back to the topic, after we ate, we went to Starbucks...I'm not a coffee person so I just got a cup of fruits they had there, and this time I finally have some picture for you guys :D Excuse the bad quality though \(>_<)

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGAWD~!!!
    SHE'S ADORABLE~!! I JUST WANT TO HUG HER....(i'm being creepy...)
    I want to meet her~!!!! Might be the first time i'm actually excited to meet someone new *^O^* She seems like such a sweet girl. My intuition is NEVAR WRONG~!! *O* Miki, I'mma stop by your school one day once I has my license and I'mma pick you and Misaki up and be like "Get in the car bitches, we're going shopping~!!" (Mean Girls reference, if you didn't know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?(^-^)/ If you ever see her expressions you'll be like gaaah~ did she just pop out of a manga or something!? o(>v<)o and yush yush Mika's intuition shall always be right~ and even if it is wrong...refer back to rule #1 (>.o)b Oh also I'm trying to get her to join APC so maybe you'll be able to see her in the show this coming year :D

    ReplyDelete