Tuesday, August 7, 2012

♪ ─── afternoon run ─── ♪

Hai-hai, my comrades in life~! 
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Mika-chan went running again today~!
But she woke up very late, so she had to run in the afternoon.
IT WAS SO HOT~!! (O A O)
I felt like I was melting.
But, because I got more sleep than usual, my body didn't feel sore at all~!
I woke up at 10:30 and ran until 11:30~
Usually, after running a lot for consecutive days, my legs and torso will feel really painful
But I guess its because my body wants to tell me...
"MIKA! I NEED TO REST, YOU B***H! SLEEPPP!"
...or something like that?~ eheh~
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
HOWEVER, Mika hurt herself again.
The blisters from yesterday haven't healed yet, and although my sprain is better...
Q-Q I twisted the ankle on my other leg while running
BUT THIS ISN'T GOING TO DEFEAT MEHH!!
So, I shall be running again tomorrow :3 eheh~!
Oh, also, I think I have figured out why I love Fairy Tail so much~!
I think it's because how all the characters are always giving everything their best shot,
and even when they're one the brink of the end, they never give up and keep trying.
Also, they value their friends more than anything else~!
And, the never-ending adventure~!
They all seek out adventure and new horizons, 
and they end up helping people and making new friends along the way~
It's a beautiful plot and story-line ♥
And what Makarov says about why the guild is named Fairy Tail...
"No one knows if fairies have tails or not, or even if fairies exist at all. 
Thus the name signifies eternal mystery, eternal adventure..."
TT-----TT     /slow clap
I wish I had a mentor like that~
I love pokemon~! ♥ kawaii!~

2 comments:

  1. Remember to take care of them blisters, child :U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said this once and will continue saying it as long as i live...Don't over stress youself Mika~ TT___TT But yes Fairy Tail is awesome ^O^ Mika should try the manga sometime too :)

    ReplyDelete