Thursday, August 23, 2012

♥ ─── weird day ──── ♥

I mustache you a question...
But I'll shave it for later~!!!
Hai-hai, watashi no taisetsuna shinju~!!! Mika went to her first "official" class for SAT prep...y'know, where we actually learn stuff. The teacher is kind of creepy... I get weird rapist/pedophile vibes from him o-o; I was the first one in the class and I sat down in the very last seat, right next to the door and window to the hallway. I hate sitting in the middle or front. It just doesn't feel comfortable >~< Anyways, so I sat down and was fiddling around with my iPod and listening to Nagging by IU & Seulong (such a good song!! If you like K-pop, listen to it!!!~) when I felt something weird. You know that strange feeling you get down your back when you think someone is staring at you, well, I felt that. So I looked up, and the teacher was staring at me...I'm not gonna lie, it was f'ing creepy. Thank the lord more people started to come in. I probably would've started panicking. The class itself is not very.....informing...i guess. I mean, he was basically teaching us common knowledge that, in my opinion, should be obvious to everyone. But my classmates seem pretty nice I guess. UGH~! But I got so annoyed and kind of pissed when some dude sat next to me. I hate sitting next to people, it's just suffocating. I don't like participating in class either most of the time. I just sit in my sit,
   copy my notes, do my work, and get the hell out when class is
   over. Anyways, if he was attractive I wouldn't have minded (*O*
   eye-candy during lesson~ SHWEEETT~!!) but he wasn't even
   remotely attractive. Le sigh~ I am an evil person that does judge
   people based on looks. I should probably be less biased and
   hateful towards other people, but unfortunately, circumstances
   that have happened before have made me into a bitter and
   untrusting person. Maybe he's a nice kid, but I don't really care to
   find out. I'm just gonna stick my bag on the chair next time so no
   one will sit next to me = - =
 
   OH!~  In other news, apparently it was look at Mika in a dirty,
   perverted old man kind of way day yesterday because Mika went
   to the mall with her mother yesterday and was wearing le outfit
   you see in the pictures. As you can see, it does show some
   cleavage I guess, but it's nothing drastic like what other girls
   wear = - = Anyways, so as my mother and I were walking, there
   was this old man sitting in one of the chairs near the escalator,
   and as we walked past, my mom noticed him staring at my chest
   = - = le sigh~ And then after that, a couple other people stared...
   JESUS CHRIST, F'ING HORNY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!! DAFUQ?!!

2 comments:

  1. First off that really is creepy and I know what you mean \(>~<) I guess teachers just tend to do that? Idk (o.O") oh also I wouldn't say you're evil, since most people tend to judge others they first meet by their looks :/ stil you're not really going to block others out by putting your bag on the chair are you? ._. And wow that must've been an uncomfortable trip...random creepers (o___x) but *le sigh* pity the those born less fortunate (aka Miki TT___TT) ...let's hope I'm still growing Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. = - = i don't particularly enjoy sitting next to people i don't know unless it is IMPERATIVE and my only choice. le sigh~
      And, people want what they don't have, I guess.
      I would prefer to be much much smaller Q-Q

      Delete