Wednesday, August 15, 2012

~*~Ahh, Pajama Pants~*~

Blegch, first day of school... so tiring... 
Nothing really exciting happened today
I have 2 classes with one of the transfer students
He's German
And quiet :U
I heard that the other one was from Finland, and that he likes hockey ; u ;
I wanna meet him ; 3 ;

But, anyway, away from the topic of boys
I was happy to see all of my friends after the long time span away from them
And the best part
No homework
Yet

I was told that, throughout this school year, we are to have 14 assessments/big tests
; n ;
Darn you Junior year

I will make sure to break the top 10 out of my class, though, since I was 12 te n et
I will break it
You mark my words

But, now, I am currently relaxing in a nice baggy shirt and a comfy pair of pajama pants~

And here are some pictures that I took with my web cam (I toggled the settings to make them look cool e u e~)

(I dislike the picture but looove the colors ; u ;)

2 comments:

  1. haha~! i love changing into PJ's right after school~! SO comfortable~!!! >O<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ; U ; It's just so... ahhhh~ Amazing~

      Delete