Saturday, August 25, 2012

~*~Mad Miku Is Mad BU~*~

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I am sorry. I had a post idea for later today but... SDZTGFX
I need to angrily tell you this
Ok, the Cobblestone Festival is going on right now, and of  COURSE it is raining
Seriously, rain.
After having absolutely NONE for the past who knows how long

And there is usually a parade on the Saturday of Cobblestone, but, guess what
They cancelled it
CANCELLED it
te A et
Those fothermuckers
te A et
And I was even going to be in the parade
In my cute little FFA Officers polo ; n ;

I was sooo looking forward to it today
Since last year I HAD to miss it
te A et
I am just
sfdRZresgfdSDTHDHGFGH
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ok
I am done

And now
Here is a hamster for your amusement


2 comments:

  1. AGHHH~! that sucks! I wanted pics, man!!!
    i hate it when events are cancelled due to rain. it's like really mother nature, really? Like all of a sudden, you just HAD to rain on my parade? (no pun intended...maybe *chortle*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh~ I know what you mean Emmy TT___TT Life just loves to bring your hopes up then crush it (-___-")

    ReplyDelete