Sunday, August 5, 2012

☆ ─── morning run ──── ☆

Hai-hai, my forest friends~!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The morning sun is blessing the day with
beautiful rays of light~ ♥
At 6:00 am today, this little kitsune-chan went for a run~! eheh~ I never knew how out of shape I was... =A= I pretty much walked for 45 minutes and ran for only 15. Mika is not very athletic but she will try her best~! Ganbarimasu!!! It was a good thing I went for a run in the morning and not later because it started to get super super hot as I was walking back home. Well, it was pretty humid when I went out at 6:00, too. My skin was prickling a lot in the beginning, probably because I haven't exercised in forever. Oh, another good thing about going out to run in the early morning is that you get to see the sunrise~! It was beautiful~ TT-----TT I took a picture with my iPod to capture the moment : 3 Mika shall go running tomorrow morning as well~! Must keep up the good work. I shall not give up!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) hee-hee~! I never do anything half-assed. : 3 However, my body does hurt quite a bit even from only an hour of exercise. = - = I'm so doughy and heavy that its even hard to run. Must lose weight!!!!! (secret confession: Mika wants to be as skinny as people in anime >~< because people in anime look so pretty *O*) Mika is actually starting a diet....sort of : 3 I hope I can stick to it >O< AH~! I was listening to Fairy Tail OST & ED as I ran, and actually....the music is quite motivating~ ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ Just the upbeat tunes and my vague understanding of the lyrics kind of cheer me on *^O^* Miki, I commend you for being able to do track & field. I could never, at least right now... BTW, how long do you practice for?

Anywho, I got home, took a shower, and watched some Fairy Tail. (I'm really loving this anime so much...why is it so addicting?~ >~<) I am currently up to episode 93 100. Making some good progress. I haven't studied for SAT yet, but as soon as I finish this post, I shall get started on that. Wahh~! My stomach is growling. Q-Q Mika = hungry...but I must stick to my diet!~ d---(o A o)---b 

OH~! This is the website I was talking about Miki~! It's called Sorrelli Jewelry (http://www.sorrelli.com/home.do) and they make such pretty pieces~ *O* But, nothing has caught my eye recently. I think I love the bracelets that I have the most. I think that they made prettier pieces 10 years ago (although, I guess I wouldn't really know....  eheh~! (o u o;) but from what my mom and aunt have, I can assume). Oh, another site with really pretty jewelry is ASOS. (http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Filigree-Leaf-Ear-Cuff/y2xl5/?iid=2134119&SearchQuery=ear%20cuff&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Silver&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1GaWxpZ3JlZS1MZWFmLUVhci1DdWZmL1Byb2Qv) how cool is this ear cuff?!~ I want one! >O< ahaha, as you can probably tell, I really love jewelry, especially if they're well-made and pretty : 3 Clothes are nice too, but trends come and go and you never really know what's "in style" but jewelry can be customized and arranged to go with anything *^O^*

P.S. Miku...where are you? You've been MIA for about a week now TT---TT 

Maybe it's just me, but why
does this picture remind me
of me so much?! o~o

2 comments:

  1. Good job today Mika-chan (^O^)b you'll get use to it soon :) usually they say if you can last the first few days the rest won't be as bad x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIA?? . 3 .
    And I am on :U
    Just... I dunno
    Start of school things kinda keeping me busy
    That, and I feel like I'm not being part of the family much
    Also, How does she do it te A et (is fat and joined shot put e u e;;)

    ReplyDelete