Friday, August 3, 2012

◇ ─── lazy day ──── ◇

the forest seen from Mika's window looks
enchanted~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Hai-hai, my rays of sunshine~!!
Mika was a good girl today. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) She did about three to fours hours of SAT work. It's not as much as my parents would hope, and it's probably not a substantial amount that will help raise my score, but it's still some studying. I think I did well... Today is a very lazy type of day. I don't feel like doing anything. I procrastinated a little bit for maybe 30 minutes or so before I started studying. And now I'm procrastinating again by writing this blog post. The weather outside makes the outdoors look beautiful~ *^O^* eheh~

Anyways, Miki's post on her schedule reminded me to check mine on my PowerSchool Portal. : 3 So without much further ado, here are my classes for junior year. I'm so excited~!

1. Anatomy & Physiology
2. IB Biology HL
3. BioEngineering
4. Advanced Experimental Design
5. LEAP
6. IB Chemistry HL
7. IB English HL
8. IB Math 12 (aka something like AP Calculus AB except harder = - =)
9. Spanish Lab
10. IB Spanish (aka Spanish IV)

I got my top 3 choices for electives~! Which is pretty miraculous since not a lot of people have that privilege and especially since A & P is a senior elective, so seniors have top priority. I got lucky, I guess : 3

4 comments:

  1. Whoa~ That picture looks so pro as if it's the cover of something~ (>_<)b Um question...what does IB, HL, and LEAP stand for? (o.O)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah~ IB stands for International Baccalaureate, HL is Higher Learning, and LEAP is ...not sure. but it has to do with leadership skills and academics and stuff like that. its a group problem solving class.

      Delete
  2. And I still wait for my stupid schedule :U
    But, anyway, all the advanced... this school sucks ass compared to yours te A et

    ReplyDelete