Friday, August 31, 2012

♥ ─── mommy's birthday ──── ♥

Isn't she adorable?~ ♥
Hai-hai, my fluffy cream puffs~!! Today was Mika's mommy's birthday~! Mika and her sister were stuck in shit-tons of traffic to get her birthday cake, but in the end, it turned out all good *^O^* We got the cake and arrived at home safely after driving for nearly and hour and a half. Gah~ OH, funny story. As we were driving, we got stuck in traffic for a while, so I pretty much I stared out the window. As I was staring out the window, this white/beige-ish car pulled up next to us. We were stuck like that for a good five minutes because of traffic. SO i just looked outside my window and guess what happened. The guy in the car (probably about 19-21 ish years old) who was also a GINGER (not that I have anything against them, I just think red-headed people are such rarities~!!!) looked back at me. Anyways, I wouldn't have had a problem with it, maybe he was just bored or something; however, he looked right at me, gave me one of those weird looks that kind of insinuate "hey there sexayy~" and raised both his eyebrows at the same time in an offensive way. It was really funny and surprising at the same time, and made me laugh out loud. Anyways, my cousin and aunt and uncle came over to celebrate~!! Yay~!! We had a lot of sushi and.....sushi. BUT thats okay, because I like sushi~!! hee-hee~! Oh~!!! So today, I also went to Michael's Arts and Crafts Store so I could get some accessory making supplies. I saw these bracelets online for sale, and thought they were so cute~! However, they were $27.95 each which is a total rip-off, so I decided to make them myself. They came out really nice and I wish I had a photo to show you. I made two for my aunt and two for my cousin, one for my sister, and one for myself. :3 It was great~!! I'll make you guys one too. A blue one for Miki, and a mint green one for Miku~!! *^O^*
These are what I wanted to buy, but ended up
making instead, quite successfully I might
add~!! They're called helloberry bracelets
because that's the shop name~ So cute~!!!
nom nom~ This isn't the cake my sister and I
bought for my mom. My aunt and uncle
bought this one for her. Ours was more plain
but IT WAS MAD EXPENSIVE Q_Q

2 comments:

  1. ; u ; Tell her I said happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awn~ Miki says Happy Birthday to her too~ \(^-^)/ and those bracelets do look really pretty o(*O*)o can't wait to see Mika's version of them :D

    ReplyDelete