Sunday, August 12, 2012

◇ ─── sorrowful summer ──── ◇

Welcome to Terra Pax~!!
Hai-hai, my star-filled clouds in the night sky~!! le sigh~ This summer is turning out to be the saddest summer ever. First, I get betrayed by "friends" and become alone for the new school year. Then, my parents make all this impossible demands of me even though I'm trying hard as it is. And now, my favorite spot is being demolished by man to comply to the needs of our growing population. >XP Everyone should just disappear! STOP REPRODUCING YOU IDIOTIC POPULATION OF THE WORLD!! WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE PEOPLE!! KEEP HAVING SEX AND MAKING MORE BABIES AND SOONER OR LATER THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH OXYGEN OR FOOD OR WATER FOR THE REST OF US YOU MORONS!!!!!!! /huff puff o-o; Excuse my anger please. I'm having a hard time trying to dispel all this teenage angst~ But getting back to the topic, I went to Terra Pax today because I wanted to capture the most beautiful (in my opinion) picture you could possibly capture in the suburban area of Manalapan. I call it Terra Pax because it's my Land of Peace. Whenever I feel angry or sad, if I have the time I bike here and just yell my lungs out~! Altho, there is a house right near here, so I have to go further in to do so, or else I'll be bothering them. It's also the best spot to watch the sun rise and set. It's beautiful because all the greenery and sand is enveloped in pink and orange light~! I wish I could've gotten a better picture of it for you guys, but I messed up the timing and ended up going too early, and I didn't have the time to spend to wait there for the perfect moment. TT-----TT I'll try again another day. However, I should probably do it soon. When I got to Terra Pax today, I saw some contractors and construction workers as well as machines. I had to be stealthy and hide a bit because ....(it's actually illegal to go here and if you get caught you have to pay a fine...but I haven't been caught yet in the many times I've been here). But yea, I had to wait until they all left... I'm gonna be honest here, I was quite scared because this is the first time that I've seen other people in Terra Pax. It seems that they are building more houses/apartments here... where will I go when I'm feeling down now? I wanted to take some pictures of it during the winter when it snows and during the fall when the trees look like a rainbow... I really hope the workers leave. Maybe I'll sabotage them....just joking. I'd probably get in shit-tons of trouble. le sigh~ This is officially the worst summer of my life. Q----Q I really wanted to show Miku and Miki this place too~
Mika's oasis of peace....

2 comments:

  1. Awn~ This place seems really beautiful and sounds very...romantic o_O? Anyways I hope they don't take it down, Miki want to visit this place with Mika sometime too (>_<)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the best place to star-gaze too~! oh. its a little dangerous on rainy days tho~ because they have working old fashioned powerlines and you can hear the sparks and crackling, but its not dangerous once you go further in because there aren't any inside, only on the border.

      Delete