Tuesday, August 7, 2012

~*~New Schedule For This Year ; U ;~*~

Well
After waiting
And waiting
And waiting
I finally got my schedule for school this year~ ; u ;

1-Web Design
2- Spanish III
3- Chemistry I
4- English III
5- Plant Science Management
6- Art III 
7- Advanced Math
8- American History

When I look at it, I seem dumb compared to you two with all your advanced classes and such ; n ; 
Darn you middle America and your lack of advanced classes te A et

But, anyway, that's my first semester
The only thing that changes about my second semester classes is that I have Ag. Leadership first period instead of Web Design and I have Weight Training fifth period instead of Plant Science Mgt.

That.
Is my lovely schedule for my Junior year

Just think, next year, we will all be SENIORS~~

Oh, and I finally gave in my application to Orschelns~ (an agriculture retail store a little outside of town)

I hope I get the job ; U ;
*crosses fingerss*

4 comments:

  1. wahh~!! you have a really good schedule tho~!
    You're so smart, Miku~!
    >O< I hope you get the job as well~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have chorus, something that I'm kinda mad about, though :U
      And thank you ; u ;

      Delete
  2. Hm~ our schools all seem to have interesting electives :3 so question, where's lunch and gym? or did Miku just not bother to put it in? :P And good luck Miku!~ We'll all pray for you to get that job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only need to take 1 year of a P.E. class, and since I took 1 semester of it my freshman year, I'm taking weight training for the other half of the credit. And lunch is during 5th period, so I'll learn then whether I have it first or second

      Delete