Sunday, August 5, 2012

~*~Softball Game=Fail e u e;;~*~

Well
Today I was forced to play softball
Against old people (not that old, but older than us)
It was a game against the FFA and the Alumni (past FFA members)
And we lost
Miserably
at the 3rd inning we were down 18 to 1
But we came back
barely
and ended up losing like 20 something to 8

Oh, and my contribution to the game was standing in that one certain zone in the outfield where no balls enter
And getting out
Both times I went up to bat
Because I am awesome
e u e;;

It was fun
I guess
AHSGFDC but somebody from the Alumni actually knew my name
But I didn't know them
; A ;
Miku is officially scared
*hides in her hole forevar*

2 comments:

  1. Haha interesting day, seems like we all had our share of exercising today x3 Gasp* there's a nekomimi-stalker out there o_O! Quick we need to hurry and kidnap...I mean esort Miku back here to live w/ us instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uahahaha~!! sounds like fun :3
    and this is such a funny coincidence that all three of us were exercising today :3

    ReplyDelete